IGNORED

Thai food Bukhaou

trailerparkboy

Been on the shitter for 3 days,hardly eaten apart from a couple of door to door deliveries of very mediocre piza and ribs, must be getting better cos although still shitting through eye o the needle, i have a real craving for some thai food, anyone reccomend some good clean thai food establishment on bookeroo, i know not ideal in my condition but thats what the bodys craving.

cheers.

Mate first things first. Get yourself some charcoal tablets from the pharmacy and take them every 3-4 hours till the squids stop. These contain nothing but charcoal so are safe. If you are still pissing through your arse after 3 days then odds on some of whatever is causing it is is still inside you. The charcoal will absorb that in your stomach and the squids usually stops after 6-24 hours. They cost 50b for a pack of 10

Also from the pharmacy get some electrolyte sachets (just ask for stron K) they are 100b ish for a box of 25. Mix these with bottled water and drink 3-4 times or after every time you squirt.

If you want to eat, the best thing is plain rice, which will fill your stomach and make you feel better, but if you do that too soon, before the charcoal has done its job you will end up shitting for maybe another 12-24 hours.

As you asked the question, a well-recommended thai restaurant in soi Buakhaow is the one opposite the katesiree bar, with the kitchen on the street.

I sympathise with your predicament, it is a horrible feeling after days of it. If you feel too ill or weak to go out, pm me your hotel and room number and ill get the stuff for and bring it round to you.

Thanks for the offer, but feeling better today, still have the squits a bit, but eating now and have been drinking plenty of water, ended up at robins last night, a couple of portions of steamed rice, Kapow pork and penang nua washed down with 2 bottles of water, just had some cereal and toast in hotel, and toying with the idea of a full english somewhere, i know my own body and when my hunger returns im on the road to recovery, might even hit six this afternoon.

Archived