IGNORED

Airsoft Practice - Pattaya 26th May

CyberHippie

On Sunday at the CAT sports club on 3rd road in Pattaya, we will be having another team practice match.

We will be using AEG's for the practice.

If you are interested in looking, having a go and maybe join our team, we would love to see you there.

I believe you can rent the guns at 300 THB.... Or if you have your own, its 100THB to use the paintball field.

Some of you may have purchased an Airsoft pistol, aeg or sniper at a market, so Sunday would be a great time to dust it off and have a play with it (the gun... not the other)

Dont worry about being old, fat, young, skinny or anything silly like that, as we are there to have fun and that is all. For me personally, its been an ideal sport to get involved in after 7 years of not being very active in Thailand...

AND.... If you have never tried it.. dont worry as some of our team members have just used an airsoft for the first time at one of these events.

Hope to see you... PM if you want more info on the location of the field, what safety equipment is needed, etc

screen-2-e1349953263976.jpg

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Is this like paintballing?

I would really be intrested in this kind of thing i use to love paintballing.

What does the day involve?

Me: Oh My God!

TG: Not Oh My God! You Ting Tong!

Me: Oh My What then?

TG: Oh My Buddha!

Me: I Bar Fine Your Friend, She Like God.

TG: Ok Ok Ok! Oh My God! 300 Baht Please.....

• 7 months later...

Hi, Does anyone know if CyberHippie is still around?  Emailed him a few days ago with no reply (which he was always quick to reply to) so just PM'ed him. Trying to make contact so if anyone knows? Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. Trying to contact him to complete a sale on some airsoft gear. Looks like he isn't too active on PA these days but if anyone knows him can you mention it to him. cheers

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, is the airsoft practice still happening in Pattaya? Want to play airsoft, can someone advise on where to do it?

Archived