Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

low season in samui/patong

burns

hi,im going to samui and Patong for seven days tomorrow before coming to pattaya and looking at the weather reports its thunderstorms pretty much the hole time im there is it still good this time of year regardless of the weather or is there

not going to be much ?

• 2 weeks later...

Patong is still great its low season but their is 2 american ships in so up go all the prices when they leave it will be back to normal

What are you using to check weather?

My iPhone weather app reports 'thunder storms' in Tong / Samui virtually every day 55

Just noticed the date if your post. Guessing the weather was fine? It should be this time of year

I just got back from a trip to Patong, low season was great, i bailed the day before the 7000 navy arrived but prices were rock bottom.

Tiger beer for 80 baht everywhere, girls not blinking an eye at 1000 LT.

If you look at  a weather report it will say storms every day, thats because normally in the afternoon you will get a burst of rain at some stage but the sun will come back out and it's still warm, i think it was 26C most nights.

Trips to Phi Phi are usually not reccomended this time of year though, the ocean too rough that side of the island. Phang Nha Bay trips will be fine though.

How did you know the navy ships were going to come?

Having regrets is my biggest problem, I never want to say I wish I could have done that...

It's a big deal to the people of Phuket, they make big business out of it so they were talking about it all week leading up.

It's something planned well in advance, the servicemen do charity construction work, food drives etc. as well when they are on shore.

I just got back from a trip to Patong, low season was great, i bailed the day before the 7000 navy arrived but prices were rock bottom.

Tiger beer for 80 baht everywhere, girls not blinking an eye at 1000 LT.

If you look at  a weather report it will say storms every day, thats because normally in the afternoon you will get a burst of rain at some stage but the sun will come back out and it's still warm, i think it was 26C most nights.

Trips to Phi Phi are usually not reccomended this time of year though, the ocean too rough that side of the island. Phang Nha Bay trips will be fine though.

i agree low season is warm allways maybe a bit of rain later in the day and  all the girls are hungrier for your company beers allways cheaper in low season going back in july again fantastic!

• 1 month later...

My first visit to Ko Samui was in early July and it seemed like a lull / low season as well.  I really liked the ability to switch hotels on a whim, negotiate rates and book last minute air.  I did a live aboard dive trip to Ko Tao and had the the 56 foot dive boat, Thai cook, Captain, Boat hand and dive instructor for myself for three of the four days I was onboard.

The girls were in good moods and plentiful.  I would go back at that time of year again.  The weather was cooperative with not sustained rains at all.

I will have to check out night life in some other areas then Chaweng Beach.  I just never ran out of fun there.

When you're fucking, its life.  Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

• 2 months later...

just arrived in Patong. Aside from being pretty wiped out from the 24 hour flight, anyone got any leads as far as places I could go get my dick sucked?

• 2 months later...

just arrived in patong. Aside from being pretty wiped out from the 24 hour flight, anyone got any leads as far as places I could go get my dick sucked?

exit your hotel turn left or right

• 1 year later...

Archived