IGNORED

best day time bar

ozz1

• 4 weeks later...

with girls for rent id say the moon bar or sunset bar on Bangla road or if your just looking to chill out blue lotus bar on Bangla road or the beach bar down the southern end of beach road across from the Patong sea pearl

BUY THE TICKET, TAKE THE RIDE

thanks i usually  go to the  beach  bar and chill in the arvo ill tryout  the others  in 4 weeks  yea cheers

• 2 weeks later...

You also have some small bars at Patong shopping paradise, I am not sure about the name but it is across the hard rock café. There is also a restaurant, you just order at the bar and they will bring it to your bar, price/quality was verry good.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Rock Hard agogo at the inland end of Bangla Road is still open in the afternoon. Then there are a number of bars along Bangla that are open most of the day. Some have girls available, others just have staff to serve drinks.

Around Patong there are a number of bars that are open from mid, or even early afternoon. The little bars in the OTOP area near the Hard Rock Cafe (Rat-U-Tit 200 Be road, about 10 - 15 minutes walk south of Bangla often busy during the day. Soi Kepsap, off Rat-U-Tit 200 Bee a little south of the big Christin massage place, has a quite a few small massage joints and the odd bar open from about noon on.

Going north of Bangla, along Rat-U-Tit 200 Bee road you will come across various patches of open bars, also some massage joints.

If you dare take on Phuket traffic, you might like to rent a motorcycle or a jeep and explore a bit out of Patong. Down Rawai way there are places that will keep you amused during the day.

• 3 weeks later...

How about here in Pattaya....I am here right now and ready to hit a bar, gogo, or any other establishment open for early bar fines!!

How about here in Pattaya....I am here right now and ready to hit a bar, gogo, or any other establishment open for early bar fines!!

Soi 6,

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

• 2 years later...

Hard rock ago go is the main place I have been, but daytime staff not usually very interesting to be honest. Been looking for somewhere for daytime action myself......like another thread on here we need a Devil's Den in Patong!

Archived