IGNORED

nice browser for bittorrents and video grabbing

MikeV

Hey guys.

I have been using a browser called "torch" for the last few months, and its great, so I would like to share the link with you all:

http://www.torchbrowser.com

Its chrome browser with a few custom addons, and as well all know, chrome is an ok browser

If youre into bittorents, its got a bittorrent client built into the browser, so downloading a file is as easy as clicking on the magnet link on any torrent site and it will automatically start downloading your file(no external torrent program required)

If you are into ripping vids from youtube, xvideos, xhamster, etc etc etc then this is the browser for you.

It has a built in media/video fetcher, so you can now download those vids that were impossible to grab.

It has many more great features, but the 2 listed above would be enough reason for anyone to try it out...check it out, I am sure you will like it :-)

PS....I am not associated with anyone or anything to do with this browser, I just wanted to share it with you, because it rocks!!

That's awesome xhamster vids save at the click.... Gona need a bigger HD

• 2 months later...

You can capture video streams using f12 in chrome and a little copy and paste action. If you are going to use torrents i suggest you look into a seedbox to avoid lawsuits,service termination or even people knowing what you are doing. I use a seedbox with xbox media center so most of my downloads do not even ever have to go to my pc, i can stream videos to xbmc or to my cell phone.

• 10 months later...

You can capture video streams using f12 in chrome and a little copy and paste action. If you are going to use torrents i suggest you look into a seedbox to avoid lawsuits,service termination or even people knowing what you are doing. I use a seedbox with xbox media center so most of my downloads do not even ever have to go to my pc, i can stream videos to xbmc or to my cell phone.

Can you suggest the seed box that you use?

Archived