IGNORED

Change of e-mail

monkey01

Is there anyway I can change my e-mail for this site without knowing my password. I will briefly explain what has happend

I cant get into my e-mail and i have forgot my password for addicts (pre filled on lap top) and i want to change the e-mail on this site so if I change computer(iminent) I can still access the site

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

Your #1 problem is not being able to get into your email, if you could, you could hit the lost pass link on PA and they will email you a new one.

Can you not contact your email provider and ask them to reset the pass?

Are you using a free email account like yahoo, hotmail, gmail?

If your "password for addicts [is] (pre filled on lap top)" then you've likely accepted an invitation from your web browser to save the password. Do a web search for whatever browser you are using, looking for where the passwords are stored. Then recover your password from the browser password file. 

Anyone hacking into or stealing your laptop can do this as well. Storing important passwords (ie PayPal, etc)  in a browser file is a really bad idea. 

Archived