IGNORED

Is this forum becoming isolated and incestual?

geezerrb

I am wondering if this forum is becoming a little to introvert or incestual. Are there any really new subjects or even responses out there?

And your meaning & definition of incest? I don't recall this forum has discussed OFTEN relating to incest?? 

Been on the forum since the first year it started . The topic NEVER EVER EVER EVER Change . ever.. But u still meet great people with good new views on old subjects . So it's worth hanging around .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

My reference to incest is nothing sexual, it regards content and the substance of the forum and although the "term" is usually sexually attributed, it also means "closely related to the exclusion of non family". I think the forum is becoming too close a family and is self perpetuating without real development or true informative input, encouraged by the same old subjects being recycled. 

How can we move it forward then?

We see an issue how to solve it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Having regrets is my biggest problem, I never want to say I wish I could have done that...

I would agree with the OP to a certain point.

It is very repetitive,but really when you think about,there really is only a dozen or so things to discuss when we are talking about Pattaya,that gets people's interest.

Plus the fact that when you do try to start a topic that is different,you get either pounded by numpties or you get no response at all because people are not that interested in it.

I have really tried to only respond to threads that I know something about or I think I can add something somewhat funny.

I am a fairly liberal guy,let people do as they wish as long as its not hurting anyone,but I do take offence to guys beating up on the girls,calling them all money grubbing so and so's.

My posts are slowing down in recent weeks as I don't really feel there is a lot I can add to repetitive threads.

Still good to meet like minded people as gobby has stated.Have agreed to have a beer and shoot the shit with half a dozen BM,so that's a good thing.

My reference to incest is nothing sexual, it regards content and the substance of the forum and although the "term" is usually sexually attributed, it also means "closely related to the exclusion of non family". I think the forum is becoming too close a family and is self perpetuating without real development or true informative input, encouraged by the same old subjects being recycled. 

Fancy a drink Honey?

Its only incestuous because of the sub-forums you go to, there are plenty of topics on here that don't even relate to pattaya. It's just a small number of BM's read the other threads in different sub-forums.

Posted Image

You can learn something different but rarely...A Topic can change IE How Long I was in Surgery after my Teerac cut off my cock when she saw a long hair on my Tee Shirt? My TGF Has to Shave twice a day? Could she be a Ladyboy? Things can and do get interesting~~~

There are some interesting Post so stick around...This Forum is always better then the Thai Soap Operas

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Incest I have no interest in at all :hello09:

mongering yes.......................

I am still a Newbie here and find interesting every time I visit this forum.
Ask me again in 10 years :-)

I am still a Newbie here and find interesting every time I visit this forum.

Ask me again in 10 years :-)

I think it will be sooner.

:D This will depend on the number of your visits to Patts and create a more personal experience. But I agree that there is always something to read.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Its a forum about a city that isnt even that big,  the city has bars and lots of girls available,  you wont get too many new threads. I think people expect too much, its not specifically designed to entertain, you have to start threads and encourage people to add info to the forum.  You cant expect to sit there all the time and see new content, we do have alot of people adding more content than most.

I am working my hardest to get new members,  unless we aim for non-mongerers or Russians..... but i think we will have to spend all our time defending our hobby.

The long standing members use it as a social tool mostly or something to laugh at.... add some pictures....  offer some ideas.

Been on the forum since the first year it started . The topic NEVER EVER EVER EVER Change . ever.. But u still meet great people with good new views on old subjects . So it's worth hanging around .

lol. ive been a member since 2007 and i agree, topics never change. so true.

I just seen one of the threads you started last month and it said you were suffering the Pattaya blues and less trips this year.  Its most likely the case that you are leaning on the forum for entertainment too much,  try learning some Thai to burn your time.

Yeah, so the same stuff comes around again. And again.

But that, I would hope, is because new Mongers come on stream.

OK, so they need to learn how to use the search button, but hang in there, just keep posting useful info, they'll learn.

Also, info gets dated pretty quickly, especially with reference to Global Mongering.

Patience, Grasshopper. I mean, surely the updates regarding this Girl or that are useful?

As with any board, there will always be clicks form. Be it for Personal or Professional gain.

Debate is always good, in the Free World, I reckon.

No one does searches anymore here.

Heck, no one even takes the time to look at the stickie section for info anymore, They just straight up ask board members for the exact info they could have gleaned spending time looking at the stickie section and doing a search function.

Hence, day after day, same topics get started. The Pattaya Blues. Pattaya is changing for the worse. Bareback. Is my girl different. Getting it for free. So on and so forth, day after day after day.

Which is fine since I do it myself, only way to get meaningful discussion going on.

After all there's only so much you can discuss about Pattaya and pussy before you repeat the same subject matter again and again.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

No one does searches anymore here.

Heck, no one even takes the time to look at the stickie section for info anymore, They just straight up ask board members for the exact info they could have gleaned spending time looking at the stickie section and doing a search function.

Hence, day after day, same topics get started. The Pattaya Blues. Pattaya is changing for the worse. Bareback. Is my girl different. Getting it for free. So on and so forth, day after day after day.

Which is fine since I do it myself, only way to get meaningful discussion going on.

After all there's only so much you can discuss about Pattaya and pussy before you repeat the same subject matter again and again.

I'm hearing ya, Fella.

But, as a senior Member, you'll probably have to take on the role of Mentor.

Bringing these Newbies under your wing. When that needs to happen.

Lots of good advice can be tabled by the more experienced Pattaya Addicts.

Meanwhile, I was thinking about having a noodle party. Like filling a bathtub full of those rice noodles. really fine ones.

You can buy them at the 7/11. though not in the quantities I'm talking about. Red packet.

What do you think?

I'm wondering where I can buy them in bulk, can you help?

<br /><br />No one does searches anymore here.<br /><br />Heck, no one even takes the time to look at the stickie section for info anymore, They just straight up ask board members for the exact info they could have gleaned spending time looking at the stickie section and doing a search function.<br /><br />Hence, day after day, same topics get started. The Pattaya Blues. Pattaya is changing for the worse. Bareback. Is my girl different. Getting it for free. So on and so forth, day after day after day.<br /><br />Which is fine since I do it myself, only way to get meaningful discussion going on.<br /><br />After all there's only so much you can discuss about Pattaya and pussy before you repeat the same subject matter again and again.<br /><br /><br />I'm hearing ya, Fella.<br />But, as a senior Member, you'll probably have to take on the role of Mentor.<br />Bringing these Newbies under your wing. When that needs to happen.<br />Lots of good advice can be tabled by the more experienced Pattaya Addicts.<br />Meanwhile, I was thinking about having a noodle party. Like filling a bathtub full of those rice noodles. really fine ones.<br />You can buy them at the 7/11. though not in the quantities I'm talking about. Red packet.<br />What do you think?<br />I'm wondering where I can buy them in bulk, can you help?<br />

<br />Noodles . For quick and semi cheap excess it would have to be lotus or some wholesaler store. Or go to some Thai markets and buy the whole lot from a old Thai lady ( it would be cheaper then 7/11) and make her day ..... It's call( wun sen )= long rice noodle= smallest thinest noodles in thailand .Or ( sen me) almost same size as long rice noodle but more though like hair . Then u have ( sen Lek ) = small rice noodles = med size noodles most thai soup stalls use.

lol. ive been a member since 2007 and i agree, topics never change. so true.

Btw . Welcome back bro

<br />Noodles . For quick and semi cheap excess it would have to be lotus or some wholesaler store. Or go to some Thai markets and buy the whole lot from a old Thai lady ( it would be cheaper then 7/11) and make her day ..... It's call( wun sen )= long rice noodle= smallest thinest noodles in thailand .Or ( sen me) almost same size as long rice noodle but more though like hair . Then u have ( sen Lek ) = small rice noodles = med size noodles most thai soup stalls use.

thanks, fella

With that info, i may be able to post a thread that will make QuotaMan's HAIR stand on end. If he has any.

Cheers

After a while one has all the info that he needs and you have to be lucky to learn about some new place.

And yes, the repetitive threads starts to bore me, especially when people are posting negative generalitations as a fact about people who are unable to defend themselves on this board.

But every once and a while somebody starts a TR that i really like (Tr's are truely the hub of the forum and respect for everyone who's making the effort!)  or some different thread that's really interesting.

Edge's 'tribulations thread' and Skalliwag's ' why i decided not to do business in Thailand' comes to mind. Jerry's pictures from his mini TR's and his Cambodian thread are masterpieces.

I also enjoy the longrunning expat threads from BDS, Furryman,Lottellee Winna etc.....

Also i met people through PA on barcrawls that i'm still in contact with and with who i even go grab a beer sometimes here in Belgium.

So i think i will keep hanging around on PA for a bit longer... still worth it for me.

I would agree with the OP to a certain point.

It is very repetitive,but really when you think about,there really is only a dozen or so things to discuss when we are talking about Pattaya,that gets people's interest.

Plus the fact that when you do try to start a topic that is different,you get either pounded by numpties or you get no response at all because people are not that interested in it.

I have really tried to only respond to threads that I know something about or I think I can add something somewhat funny.

I am a fairly liberal guy,let people do as they wish as long as its not hurting anyone,but I do take offence to guys beating up on the girls,calling them all money grubbing so and so's.

My posts are slowing down in recent weeks as I don't really feel there is a lot I can add to repetitive threads.

Still good to meet like minded people as gobby has stated.Have agreed to have a beer and shoot the shit with half a dozen BM,so that's a good thing.

Well said.

I still find this board is more compelling than the others I know of, which aren't many.

The Secrets board died a slow death because the people behind it have no clue about audience building/retention.

The Live board is nothing more than the same 9 or 10 British drunks (most of whom haven't seen Thailand more than once) who have nothing better to do than bash other posters.

This board is very well moderated and I think that has a lot to do with its success.

The threads I start here are mainly to do with my photography and they disappear very quickly because they have nothing to do with bird-dogging pussy, but I know there are guys who like them so I will continue to put them up.

I have no complaints.

--Sent from my IBM 5150--

After a while one has all the info that he needs and you have to be lucky to learn about some new place.

And yes, the repetitive threads starts to bore me, especially when people are posting negative generalitations as a fact about people who are unable to defend themselves on this board.

But every once and a while somebody starts a TR that i really like (Tr's are truely the hub of the forum and respect for everyone who's making the effort!)  or some different thread that's really interesting.

Edge's 'tribulations thread' and Skalliwag's ' why i decided not to do business in Thailand' comes to mind. Jerry's pictures from his mini TR's and his Cambodian thread are masterpieces.

I also enjoy the longrunning expat threads from BDS, Furryman,Lottellee Winna etc.....

Also i met people through PA on barcrawls that i'm still in contact with and with who i even go grab a beer sometimes here in Belgium.

So i think i will keep hanging around on PA for a bit longer... still worth it for me.

Thanks mate.And hopefully you will add your TR as I am waiting for that one.I soooo want to do what you are gonna do.

Amazing.

I'm Indian and why do I keep getting refused entry to gogo bars ?

PS how much should I pay for a beach road girl ?

Archived