IGNORED

TQ2 - Pattaya Addicts 1st Anniversary PRATY

rightsaid

Tuesday 1st January 2008

Pattaya Addicts 1st Anniversary PRATY

Yes the boys from Pattaya Addicts are out in force and determined to party hard in 2008.

To celebrate their first party of 2008 they will be kicking of their festivities at the venue of their very first PRATY, TQ2.

In addition to the usual, Great music, Sexy ladies/shows, and Free food.

We will be conducting an in house Wet Tshirt Competition. :):Jump_Drool:

Judges supplied by Pattaya Addicts. :Bravo1:

This is one party where you need to come in early and we guarentee you won't leave until late. :Chokdee5:

Party starts 8pm.

Edited by rightsaid

:Bump::Party3:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I have just joined this forum and this be my first post. I was at this wet T-Shirt Party. Alf were you sozzled at the time you put the post up.

Pattaya Addicts 1st Anniversary PRATY

Praty? Is that Aussie for something?

I joined this board on the events from that party. An excellent party like that means you lot here can't be that bad. I tried logging on as my other board name. Some of you here, I notice, already know me as Phoenix from the Secrets board for just over a year and a bit. Though the clue to my name is in The Dark Lord. For those that want to try. Enter the word dark into your mobile and then press * button on nokia mobiles and it will change to my name. The word Lord is also along the same theme as my name. I just wondered. The photos that were taken, have I got access to them with me being a newbie to this board?

I have just joined this forum and this be my first post. I was at this wet T-Shirt Party. Alf were you sozzled at the time you put the post up.

Praty? Is that Aussie for something?

I joined this board on the events from that party. An excellent party like that means you lot here can't be that bad. I tried logging on as my other board name. Some of you here, I notice, already know me as Phoenix from the Secrets board for just over a year and a bit. Though the clue to my name is in The Dark Lord. For those that want to try. Enter the word dark into your mobile and then press * button on nokia mobiles and it will change to my name. The word Lord is also along the same theme as my name. I just wondered. The photos that were taken, have I got access to them with me being a newbie to this board?

A year ago we had a party at TQ2 and the banner accidently said "praty" so its been a running joke since.

I have upgraded your account, so when the pictures arrive, you'll be able to see them. Thanks for coming.

Cheers Bryan for the upgrade. I did a search on TQ2 shortly afterwards and noticed it was spelt like that on them all. Guessed then it was no mistake. I was looking for pics of the girl I've fallen for who's said yes to a little question I recently have asked her. Not telling more than that at the moment. If it comes off there should be a party somewhere.

Well WTF I just got to Bangkok, wont be in Pattaya until the 8th. Anyone else gonna be there?

The Vaginal Terrorist DAGOBINLOUIE