IGNORED

Robins Nest not the same!

Yes and no, there have been many changes as usual in life. There used to be another Robin's Nest on Soi Buakaow, but that one changed and now is Jollies. Current state of affairs--only one Robin's Nest on Soi Diana right where you say, Jollies (formerly Robin's Nest 2?) on Soi Buakow up near the market towards Central Road.

I am confused and it does not take much, the Robins nest I have used is in Soi Diana not far from Areca Lodge,the food has always seemed ok and the "all you can eat Sunday buffet" was great. Has this all changed?

No not changed mate...

Robins Nest is still in Soi Diana beside the family mart.  The sunday roast is unreal value with 5 meats and only 249 baht all y0ou can eat.

The old Robins Nest is called Jollys which is not owned by Robin and sells really cheap food but its indicated in quality, with me breaking a tooth on some fries!  the other one is called 18 coins and is on Soi BK and its half way in price between the two and same goes for quality and ambiance... IMO   no aircon and no separation from smokers

...Using the force, one bar at a time

Archived