IGNORED

trying to find two restruants ?

on my last visit i went to two nice seafood restaurants but for the life of me cant remember there names i thnink one was at the end of beach road or jomtien and sold seafood lots of glass tanks seating outside and right next to the sea, the second was a massive sea food place have no idea where very nice had a live band and again on the beach but as you looked out at sea there was 1 or maybe 2 old wooden boats that had seen better days 

i know this is of little help but worth a shot

thanks

The first one sounds like King Seafood on Walking Street.  If memory serves me right there are two that match that description, but could be wrong.

I am unsure of the other.

Second one is definitely Moom Aroi in Naklua.

I am going to guess the first one, is either Loong Sawai, or more likely Poo Pen, both at the far end of Jomtien Beach Road.

Thank you this will make my life easier trying to find them if any ones been lately are they still any good or know of any that are better ?

Thank you this will make my life easier trying to find them if any ones been lately are they still any good or know of any that are better ?

Plenty written about both on here.

For me, Moom Aroy is the best seafood restaurant in the area.

Both Poo Pen & Loong Sawai are okay, if nothing special, and always seem busy, so they must do something right.

Archived