Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Camfrog Downloads- Full version & Portable version

searchrescue

There have been a couple of posts on camfrog. I think i am now addicted and need to follow a 12 step program.

Here are 2 versions of Camfrog.

(1) Is a portable version that does not install on the hard drive. So you can put it on your usb drive

in an internet cafe and run it.

(2) Is a full version that will need to be patched. There is a patch file inside that will extract it to the

proper location in your computer directory (for those who don't know how to apply patches), then it will run

the patch from the new location. Then it will be full version.

Since it was downloaded from other sites.. please run an antivirus program. I have run it from an internet cafe without

any notices of virus'.

Please note that both files are .EXE files, which make it self-extracting for those of you who don't know how to

run a .ZIP program.

Install notes are included in the full version, but i'll show it down below underneath the download links:

Download Full version:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z5G83A5X

Portable USB version

Can also be used on computer, but does not install on hard drive:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HEZRF7FO

INSTALL NOTES

------------------

1) Run and install camfrog.exe. but do not let it run camfrog yet. Do not tick any aoption that allows it.

2) Then run "self extracting-autorun's patch after extraction.exe"

What this does is that it extracts the patch to the folder C:\Program Files\Camfrog\Camfrog Video Chat.

Then the patch needs to be run from this new location, but it will be done for you.

3) Press the patch button and wait for a couple of seconds until it says "patched".

4) If you can't run the program, then double click on the file "Shortcut to Camfrog Video Chat.exe"

Why this needs to be done is because before you patch it, the file that runs the program won't exist yet.

After patching the file will be created.

OR alternatively go to C:\Program Files\Camfrog\Camfrog Video Chat\Camfrog Video Chat.exe

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Search, but I downloaded the full version plus patch from the link you supplied,and I still get ONLY Thailand,where you see a few girls sitting at the office doing NOTHING. No ability to join international rooms :GiveBeer1: ?

How do you view over 18 chat rooms in Thailand, think my comp has got them on block...

"Talk to Jesus"

How do you view over 18 chat rooms in Thailand, think my comp has got them on block...

Thailand has them on block from what I can gather.

Ask Bryan if he can configure your IP to go through a proxy for another country, should be able to view the 18+ rooms then.