Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Contacting girls via Iphone

markysparky

Hi there

I always take my iphone with a UK number. Its a company phone and costs me nothing - thats the reason why tbh.

I do however always have trouble contacting the girls when i am given their thai number. 

What do i need to do to their thai number to enable me to ring it from my phone? 

Many thanks and appreciation 

Regards

Mark  

+66 and drop the zero on the thai number.

But Mark, don't just don't contact them if you are not in Thailand.  Its a bullshit game and you will get sucked in to the love-u, miss u so much, need u love games they play.

Toss the thai numbers in the bin, or at worst lock them in a safe until your next trip.

IT WILL ONLY COST YOU MORE MONEY

I know, I used to have a ball with ST/LT's then got caught up with just one.  Its a delusionary ride, less and less fun, and spend way more money than sticking to the original plan.

try some of the free meassaging services

girls seem to prefer Whatapp... cheaper for them to send you a message back

but keep it fun...lol

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Thanks for the help guys.

I am not planning on contacting anyone until i arrive in LOS.

When i arrive back in UK - the girls are forgotten, as are the numbers. LOL.  

Its just that when i have had a good un back in the loom and she gives me her number to meet later in my hoilday then i can never get through to them. 

Cheers.

Thanks for the help guys.

I am not planning on contacting anyone until i arrive in LOS.

When i arrive back in UK - the girls are forgotten, as are the numbers. LOL.  

Its just that when i have had a good un back in the loom and she gives me her number to meet later in my hoilday then i can never get through to them. 

Cheers.

you could try a thai sim, its cheap and easy

200 baht in a seven 11

can even use your iphone with a thai sim

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Yep thai sim card.  Can buy internet data plan for 899 baht per month. Should be an AIS booth at the airport.

Phone

WhatsApp

Tango

Viber

Line

Youll probably get messaged on ALL of them

Thai sim card is the go....but I have heard issues with losing all your home contacts when you return and swap back......only with an iPhone ....I'm not sure but that's what stopped me using my iPhone this trip and used my old Thai phone instead

Anyone heard of this issue ?

+66 and drop the zero on the thai number.

But Mark, don't just don't contact them if you are not in Thailand.  Its a bullshit game and you will get sucked in to the love-u, miss u so much, need u love games they play.

Toss the thai numbers in the bin, or at worst lock them in a safe until your next trip.

IT WILL ONLY COST YOU MORE MONEY

I know, I used to have a ball with ST/LT's then got caught up with just one.  Its a delusionary ride, less and less fun, and spend way more money than sticking to the original plan.

this is why i dont do it.  think it thru.  whats in it for the girl except more MONEY!

they surely dont need us as friends................lol.

I have a small cheap and cheerful flip Samsung bought from DA com centre on Pattaya Tai which I use with a Thai Sim card. Great for texting and talking.... If I lose the phone it doesn't matter! <br /><br />My work/personal smart phone stays in the hotel..<br /><br />Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Just in case you do have to make a lot of international calls, try Skype. I'm on the Unlimited World plan, and I can call 60 countries for a flat rate of €11 p/m. From the UK, you could call Thai mobiles and landlines, which means you can haunt the BG everywhere. Other services listed above require a smartphone or computer to connect - Skype works with the existing phone service.  ;) 

Yep thai sim card.  Can buy internet data plan for 899 baht per month. Should be an AIS booth at the airport.

Can keep it cheaper than this if you consider that you are on free wifi in almost all hotels.

http://www.dtac.co.th/en/postpaid/products/shortstayvisitors.html    for the simcard,

Especially for sending cheap messages home. Can do with skype too and maybe your own operator has a website where you can send them, then it's the same tariff as when you are at home.

Internet options for this simcard :

http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/products/Happy-internet-package.html

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

Leave your i phone at home where it won't get stolen. Buy a cheap Nokia when you arrive, at about 650 Baht with sim card and air time. massage girl bar girl  FL or non working girls by all means get their phone number. It is a good idea to make friends. I always call to make sure that my favorite massage girl is at work and free before I go or have her come to me. Real hot out and don't feel like going out, call BG or FL to come to you.

Your BG or FL is sure to speak English, when you get up country and having a difficult time communicating, you have someone a phone call away that can help!

I ALSO…

…have free iPhone 5. I carry it in a safety pocket. But Thai girls don’t like to pay for the SMS to other countries.

I buy SMS in 7/11 and turn “mobile data” and “roaming” of. Seldom more than 500 bath a week. Worth it.

I throw the old SIM away on the airport.

I have a new never used SIM with me home, such I activate on Suvarnabhumi when returns… Time for new memories! 

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

Archived