IGNORED

Looking for Android smartphone geek

SEApunter

Hello,

I've discovered a challenging group game on Android and am looking for someone who would be interested to invest a few hours a week helping to support my fraction (which is the best of course). You should be a little bit crazy, have some time on your hand and enjoy participating in something that is bigger than yourself but good for mankind as a whole. :-)

No worries, no money is involved, and no other responsibilities than to really be able to enjoy a game that makes no sense but can be a lot of fun if understood correctly. No way to play it on Iphone, so Iphone users, stick to yourselves. ;-) Flatrate Internet for mobile phone recommended just as a more or less up to date Android phone (not older than 1 to 1.5 years old). Great experiences with the latest Samsung or Nexus phones. Time required: not more than a few hours a week, but when I got fully hooked, I found myself playing a couple of hours per day (see this as a warning ;-)). Good news: the game may help you to loose a few extra pounds on the way while having fun (seriously). If 'you' would be 2 or 3 buddies I could help going, even better. Max 3 persons though, I'll process in the order of incoming PMs.

Contact and inquiries by PM only please. thx.

cheers,

SP

â— Nice Rooms 4 rent @ Pattaya (monthly, yearly) â—

I am trying to help friends getting their offers known better. Please don't contact me for inquiries..

Sorry Matey I got lost reading your post.

Is it a thing you have developed ? if not why tout an unknown Game here ?

Myself I fully endorse Angry Birds it is free great fun and a piece of piss for Idiots like me to play although getting them Golden Eggs is a Bitch

Ghosty

It's a not been developed by me, but popular around the world. In Bangkok, there are hundreds of players, while Pattaya is heavily asleep. That's why I'm looking for 'recruits' in the Chonburi area who are capable to take over when I leave. Till then, I could support to level up faster than anyone just playing alone could do.

cheers, SP

â— Nice Rooms 4 rent @ Pattaya (monthly, yearly) â—

I am trying to help friends getting their offers known better. Please don't contact me for inquiries..

• 1 month later...

It's a not been developed by me, but popular around the world. In Bangkok, there are hundreds of players, while Pattaya is heavily asleep. That's why I'm looking for 'recruits' in the Chonburi area who are capable to take over when I leave. Till then, I could support to level up faster than anyone just playing alone could do.

cheers, SP

The fact you are not openly giving details of the app/service is kinda odd......

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

• 3 months later...

cheers, SP

Might be interested if you explain a bit more about the game, if you are playing it for 2 hours a day it must be addictive eh?

Archived