IGNORED

Are these hotels girl friendly?

slalom

Hi Gentlemen

Does anyone know whether or not the following hotels are girl friendly, i.e. no joiners?

Chatrium hotel Riverside Bangkok and Eastin Grand hotel Sathorn.

Thanks in advance Slalom

The best and only way to be sure is get there inquiry email for their website and send them an email asking that question.

Like ...... Will there be any extra charge if i bring a guest to my room overnight? 

They will answer you!!!   print the response and bring it with you just in case there is an issue later.!

I believe the Eastin Grand hotel Sathorn is guest friendly but not sure about the Chatrium Riverside.

As above, it always pays to ask the hotel directly and print the reply. You don't have to give them your name or details of your booking when asking, so there's no reason not to ask.

99% of hotels in the Sukhumvit corridor are gf. Down that way, who knows ? Chatrium is a serviced apt, no ? If it is, you should be OK. Like the other guys said - email them. Often the hotel will state that overnight guests must be registered at check in on their site, but in actuality if you book 2 people online they'll let you slide (especially off-season).

I have e mailed both hotels and yes the Eastin Grand are indeed guest friendly, leave i.d. with reception etc.  Chatrium have yet to reply. 2 mails sent currently

Archived