IGNORED

dtac

hi again,am I right in thinking a dtac is a sim card for smart phones for internet use.if so how much are the sim card and how much top up (usage) would I need for around 2 weeks average usage.Any info would be great help.

when you land and exit baggage theres a dtac shop and a couple of others ask there ,shop arround get best deal

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

You can never take back ......
  • A moment after it's missed
  • A word after it's said
  • Time after it's been wasted

Don't spend too much for a data plan. Free wifi is available in many bars and stay in a hotel with free wifi.

Check the 'tourist sim' offer. Both AIS and DTAC have it.

From what i saw, the text messages to your own country could be rather cheap. Dtac offers them for 5 baht in this tariff (international SMS) - so does AIS.
Or just use SKYPE for international calls and text messages.

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

I had good luck with the DTAC tourist sim. I think it's 250 baht and it has 1 Gb of data plus talk time.

Archived