IGNORED

One way to London

whitespider - RIP

Sorry to hear that you are leaving Thailand, that ladyboy has really made your love life complicated!!!

Sorry to hear that you are leaving Thailand, that ladyboy has really made your love life complecated!!!

Bryan you know the only dress wearing fag that has ever succesfully grabbed my nob was YOU and that you got a good handbagging for your trouble!!!!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I used AsianTrails a while ago to book a BKK to Vancouver flight and had no problems.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I used AsianTrails a while ago to book a BKK to Vancouver flight and had no problems.

Cheers Rob

Looks good and good prices too. Amazing how much cheaper it is this way round despite the same airlines and route!!

Try E-Maillng this guy he usualy gets back with a price within the hour !! [email protected]

Good Luck

W & P

Try E-Maillng this guy he usualy gets back with a price within the hour !! [email protected]

Good Luck

W & P

Cheers Capn - whoops sorry Wiggy.

Small world mate - I used him years ago but lost his email addy etc.

I used one halfway down soi post office, got a flight with Gulf Air for 14,000 baht one way. Or I could have gone with Ethihad for 21,000 baht.

I used one halfway down soi post office, got a flight with Gulf Air for 14,000 baht one way. Or I could have gone with Ethihad for 21,000 baht.

So far

27th December Kuwait Air 11,000

Afetr 6th January the price goes down even further.

How long you coming back for Whitespider?

have to meet for a beer if you have time :-)

How long you coming back for Whitespider?

have to meet for a beer if you have time :-)

I dont think he will have to come back, this LB is going to leave the love triangle. Its all smoke without fire. :P

I always use Travel Everyday in Jomtien, really nice small company, can seem a bit scatty, but I've yet to find anyone to better their prices, reliability and helpfulness. Never tried to scam me, even tell me if it's better for me to get off internet.

Email is: [email protected]

Phone: 038 250 563

Location: don't know exact address, but ... if you drive from Pattaya to Jomtien, past Pan Pan Pizza on your right, over traffic lights and about 100 ms on you can turn into soi(s) with girly bars etc, before the road swings right and down to Jomtien beach. It is in the soi closest to the main road down to the beach, about half way on the left. If that hasn't confused you, it has me!

Contacts: Neo (think Matrix ... but don't worry, he won't be able to whip your ass), Prom (passable English) and Mook (good English).

• 2 weeks later...

...ook ...one way LHR London - Hong Kong 99 pounds by www.Oasishongkong.com

HKG - BKK $183 by Emirates

...a year ago I used Oasishongkong ...they are ok, you have to buy food on board, but you can bring your own ...long leg space (emergency exit) 30 pounds extra.

...chepest available tickets www.expedia.com

Edited by svordtail

I come........and go.