IGNORED

Google read?

DanishFarang

Hmmmm ... just posted another topic and soon there was two people reading it - both of them where named "Google".

This makes me a little nervous. Does it means than whenever I make a post here, then someone that accidently googles it can also read it?

If that is the case, then I will only post in the advance section - never know which family member or whatever stalk me using google ....

Can anyone confirm this - or does the "Google" mean something else?

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

Its the google bot reading the pages and indexing for the google search

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

Its the google bot reading the pages and indexing for the google search

Damn there are many google bots then - when I am writing this the count shows "Google (4)" ... but then again - you might be right, and in that case I will force my bloodpressure down again ;)

Theyre watching YOU

Of course they are! .... where is my silver hat????

Frequently 'facebook' too, right?

Haven't seen that one ...... yet 

I think they can view advanced, Google, Bing, facebook etc and the fuckers haven't even done a Trip Report yet; or been into Nightwish.

Bastards! ... Oh I miss NIghtwish so so much ... 

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

I think they can view advanced, Google, Bing, facebook etc and the fuckers haven't even done a Trip Report yet; or been into Nightwish.

They had a good look though

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

Google indexing isn't so bad - Facebook though, those bastards track you when they shouldn't be.

If you have a Facebook login, not only do they track you on their site, they try toi track you across all the sites you visit on the internet. Initially they used Beacon, which let your friends (and advertisers) know what you bought, and now they're using data mining and instant personalisation to expose your private data even if you explicitly ask for it to remain private.

You know, for your friends…the advertisers. 

If you want to block Facebook from tracking you, check out Facebook Blocker - it's a plugin for major browsers to block Facebook's cookies and tracking, and it's updated constantly (because the little shits are always changing how they track you)

What I do though is only use 1 browser for my real Facebook and another browser for an alternative identity I've created, and that other browser is also the one I use on PA, ISG and other adult sites. I also use a proxy on that second broswer so they don't even know the country I come from. The last bit is a bit much for some people, but I work in IT and I think the more you know, the more suspicious you become..

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to block Facebook from tracking you, check out Facebook Blocker - it's a plugin for major browsers to block Facebook's cookies and tracking, and it's updated constantly (because the little shits are always changing how they track you)

Thanks for the heads up! Facebook is EVIL.

Archived