IGNORED

Roll and potatoe scone (Tottie)

This is a long shot...

Anyone know if its possible to get a roll and potatoe scone in Pattaya?

...just googled it to see what you were talking about...lol

Never seen it here...but that doesn't mean it's not...

Sounds like a cross between an American Hash Brown...and a Spanish Potato Croquette

I like both....so would love to try the Scottish version

Looking at the Net....they don't seem very difficult to make....might give it a try

Cheers

LOL

I double dare ya to have 3 bowls of Corn Flakes Laphroaig (sp??) for breakfast

LOL

I double dare ya to have 3 bowls of Corn Flakes Laphroaig (sp??) for breakfast

If you take care of the Laphroaig, then i'll bring the cornflakes. Sounds like a tasty way to start the day.

LOL

...think I'd be on the losing end of that deal

I've only ever tried it a couple of times and didn't like it at all....felt like chewing smoke to me.... ( I think I read somewhere that Prince Charles is a big fan)

.......but there are plenty of other single malts that I  do like to taste....when my pocket allows.... Glen Farqliss (sp?) 21 yo was one that I remember fondly....even if I can't spell it (my budget doesn't allow me to keep one on the the shelf.....cos bottles have a bad habit of evaporating very quickly after I open them....555)

Cheers

Lol also far beyond my current budget, And the other one, don't even recognize the name, so guess i never tried it.

Archived