Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good places to eat in Jomtien

I'm heading to Pattaya in May and staying in Jomtien for the first time.

I normally stay in Areca hotel and eat breakfast there and most my other meals around LK Metro

However staying for about 6 weeks and have opted for a good cheap condo in Jomtien to save on the usual hotel prices.

so I am a noob when it comes to Jomtien, I got no idea of bars and places for breakfast and even dinner sometimes if I dont get to Pattaya every night.

So whats a good place for breakfast and I guess for lunch and dinner aswell. I do prefer Thai food but don't mind a steak and chips or good fish and chips for dinner.

I got my usual spots around pattaya like "mum aroi" for good thai food and like "Jolly Friar" and "Beef Eater", so looking for good standards.

thanks in advance for any advice

Soi Filth

Fear and Loathing in Pattaya

Brunos outskirt of Jomtien ... probably the best feed in town including Pattaya. If you like Beefeater, this is the one for you, but pricey.

http://www.brunos-pattaya.com/

From central Pattaya, proceed along Third Road in the direction of Bali Hai then at the overpass, keep left (do not go on the overpass), and turn left at the junction with Thappraya Road, Bruno's is located 1.7 Kilometres on the left.

Bit pricey for a daily meal

Gotta agree Beefeater is hard to beat

Cheap 'ish breakfast in Jomtien, Simple Simon's in Soi 5 gets good reviews...( English)

I like [email protected] beach road (Jomtien)....between sois 4 & 5... not the greatest meal in the world....but for 145 bt....a nice place to spend an hour or so over breakfast.... good people & a nice ambience

There is some surprisingly good relatively cheap Thai food at the market on second road....between sois 5 & 7....where the huge Beer Bar complex is... all outdoor open air stuff....but good and inexpensive

Enjoy

ok will check some of these places

thanks Dumsoda and jocky king

Fear and Loathing in Pattaya

Try Cafe Ritz in Jomtien Complex great European food but only open in the evening 

Pig and Whistle has come on loads since it first open for its food, good breakfast, but ask them to put it on a hot plate, or it will go cold in seconds in the a/c. Good roast beef on Sunday

Also I second Simple Simon on the Immigration Soi 6 (or is it 5)

Try Cafe Ritz in Jomtien Complex great European food but only open in the evening 

I second the Ritz, they do a cracking 3 course menu - I think at around 350 THB if I remember correctly. A some half decent wine available.

There are some outstanding seafood restaurants at the end of the Jomtien beach road...go past Soi Chaiyapruk and drive for another 2-3 mins until the road ends.  At the weekend the restaurants are frequented by HiSo Thais from BKK, and so similar to Moom Aroi, but the outdoors ambience and sea breeze is far better and Thai girls feel a lot more relaxed

Hooray beer!

Shenigian's Bar & Resturant  also The Pig & Whistle, the former is the best & they have special's everyday with great value ( All u can eat carvery 450 Baht, All u can eat Kebabs 280 Baht, plus many others) Enjoy.............

When I stayed at VT 2 for a month I liked the breakfast at the Continental Bakery. Sam's Mexican & American Grill was good for dinner - it's in the Jomtien complex now. I ended up in Pattaya most of the time but those were my two favorite spots in the area.

Linda's on Thrappaya by Tops for breakfast.  Food well prepared and brekkie is 99 baht.

Some of those places mentioned serve those poxy little hot dogs instead of a good sausage with breakfast.

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Archived