Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Canon EOS 1100D Black Body Only (Brand New)

mtz

Canon EOS 1100D Black Body Only (EF-S 18-55 IS II Kit)

For Sale in Pattaya.

Brand new, unused, in its original packaging.

PRODUCT INFORMATION:

• Superior 12-megapixel image quality
  • On-screen Feature Guide
  • Creative Auto and Basic+
  • HD video capture
  • ISO 100-6400 sensitivity
  • Wide-area 9-point AF system
  • 63-zone iFCL exposure metering
  • 6.8cm (2.7�), 230,000-dot screen
  • Use with all EF and EF-S lenses

ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:

• Battery
  • Battery charger
  • USB cable
  • Strap
  • CD ROM software
  • Eyecup
  • Body cap

Price at shop.worldcamera.co.th = 14900, I would start from 12000 baht (if there is any links for thai shops, where price is lower than i found, i will decrease my price of course)

2074.jpg

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2ngcouzdt1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fXxsMwvi5vk

Wow what a bargain a 12 megapixel camera 1200 THB cheaper than in the shop.

Hey I forgot you will have 1200 THB to get yourself a 18-55 lens and a 16GB card.

Just a little bit pricy I think, tray somewhere between 6000 - 9000THB if you

want to sell it. Anyway good luck with the sale.

Wow what a bargain a 12 megapixel camera 1200 THB cheaper than in the shop.

Hey I forgot you will have 1200 THB to get yourself a 18-55 lens and a 16GB card.

Just a little bit pricy I think, tray somewhere between 6000 - 9000THB if you

want to sell it. Anyway good luck with the sale.

I really didn't notice that the camera at digital2home sold in a set with the lens. I'm not quite sure that they are selling the exact same camera tho, as there is written in parentheses (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50), and the EOS Rebel T3 is cheaper than the Canon EOS 1100D if I understand correctly.

Anyway, if it's like that, since i'm not rushing i would drop my price to 11000

I really didn't notice that the camera at digital2home sold in a set with the lens. I'm not quite sure that they are selling the exact same camera tho, as there is written in parentheses (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50), and the EOS Rebel T3 is cheaper than the Canon EOS 1100D if I understand correctly.

Anyway, if it's like that, since i'm not rushing i would drop my price to 11000

I bought several cameras form this shop and what you get is the Kiss X50 what is the Japanese version of the 1100D .

It's is exactly the same camera though , with 2 years international warranty .

Kjetil has put it a little harsh but a 18/55 and a 16GB card will cost you around 3000Bht so i think a realistic price would be around 8k .

You also have the opportunity when you buy new to get a 7% VAT return on your way out of the country what will bring the price of a

new one with all the goodies back to 12.300Bht .

Good luck on the sale .

I bought several cameras form this shop and what you get is the Kiss X50 what is the Japanese version of the 1100D .

It's is exactly the same camera though , with 2 years international warranty .

Kjetil has put it a little harsh but a 18/55 and a 16GB card will cost you around 3000Bht so i think a realistic price would be around 8k .

You also have the opportunity when you buy new to get a 7% VAT return on your way out of the country what will bring the price of a

new one with all the goodies back to 12.300Bht .

Good luck on the sale .

Thanks for info. Seems like in Thailand this camera is cheaper than in US for example? I checked the prices at google-shopping, and cheapest one there costs 480 usd. I mean thats weird, cuz usually in Thailand cameras are much more expensive than in US, right?

I still think that for brand new unused camera 8k is too cheap, i would not sell it for 8k for sure, better keep for myself. :)

Good luck on the sale .

Surely that's like saying an Italian version of a Ferrari or a British version of Spotted Dick, I know there will be a plausible explanation, but it just sounds a bit Weirton when you put it like that.

Robinsons in Sriracha were selling the same kit Jerry mentioned for 10,700 baht a couple of weeks ago, red body though.

Thanks for info. Seems like in Thailand this camera is cheaper than in US for example? I checked the prices at google-shopping, and cheapest one there costs 480 usd. I mean thats weird, cuz usually in Thailand cameras are much more expensive than in US, right?

I still think that for brand new unused camera 8k is too cheap, i would not sell it for 8k for sure, better keep for myself. :)

In general cameras in Thailand are cheaper than they are in the US.  Especially when you factor in the return of VAT when you depart Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i should be reaching pattaya on tuesday, 04th june by evening. i am committed to buy it at a firm price of 5k provided the unit is fine and without any damages. we can meet up somewhere near mike shopping mall or central festival on the second road. i can be reached at 0809740862. please let me know. thanks a million.

i should be reaching pattaya on tuesday, 04th june by evening. i am committed to buy it at a firm price of 5k provided the unit is fine and without any damages. we can meet up somewhere near mike shopping mall or central festival on the second road. i can be reached at 0809740862. please let me know. thanks a million.

Maybe you should read post 16 ...

Ok. My mistake.

I mistook the post at 16 as posted by the OP. i realized it after seeing jerry's reply. sorry about it.

Guys, i had an offer of 8000 few days ago, which was unfortunately cancelled by buyer after all. But that makes me think that my current price is somewhere around reasonable one.

• 1 month later...

Archived