IGNORED

Low Budget hotel/guesthouse near soi 4

coungone

Hey all,

Unfortunately this time as I've just started a new job, got a few weeks holiday in between but it has to be a relative low budget this trip!

But I still figure it's more fun then sitting at home!

Anyways,

I'm looking for a cheap low budget (1000 - 1500 baht) range close to bars/clubs in the sukhimvit district.

Something comfortable and if you've had previous experience there it would be better!

Bonus if it has a bar worth drinking at!

Thanks!

Siam Inn on the corner of Soi 8 and Sukhumvit Road. Ive stayed twice and it is an EXCELLENT location

5 mins walk to Nana

at the bottom of escalator up to Nana BTS skytrain

5 minutes walk do Insomnia just past Soi 10

easy walk down to Asoke/Cowboy

Opposite is Soi 7 - good food and Biergarten for freelancers

Opposite is also Soi 7/1. nice massages with the lot

Soi 8 Pub is great

Also have a Tapas Bar

and BTS Lolitas is up a side soi about 60 seconds walk....

Swan Inn 2, 600 baht, i always stay there.

Walk from Nana Plaza (on your left hand) Nana hotel (on your right hand) into the soi, when you pass Omni Tower it is only 150 meters anymore, opposite from the international school, next to Orchid House (not longer recommended)

thailand oktober 2012 090.jpg

thailand oktober 2012 091.jpg

thailand oktober 2012 092.jpg

thailand oktober 2012 093.jpg

thailand oktober 2012 095.jpg

thailand oktober 2012 096.jpg

...lol...looks like they have the same Interior Decorator as Canterbury Tales in Patts

....the Colour blind guy..... :GoldenSmile1:  :SoWhat1:

Haven't stayed there myself but Heaven@4 fits your budget and its in a good location.

Its relatively new and I do recall seeing some positive reviews on various forums.

Siam Inn on the corner of Soi 8 and Sukhumvit Road. Ive stayed twice and it is an EXCELLENT location

5 mins walk to Nana

at the bottom of escalator up to Nana BTS skytrain

5 minutes walk do Insomnia just past Soi 10

easy walk down to Asoke/Cowboy

Opposite is Soi 7 - good food and Biergarten for freelancers

Opposite is also Soi 7/1. nice massages with the lot

Soi 8 Pub is great

Also have a Tapas Bar

and BTS Lolitas is up a side soi about 60 seconds walk....

I'll second the Siam Inn, excellent location for the reasons stated above (there's also a short cut from Soi 8 to Soi Nana (walk through the alley past Lolitas, through the car park and out onto Soi 6).

Just up from the Siam Inn there is also Ei8ght Inn. I've had visiting friends stay in both hotels and both Siam and Eight are of similar quality and both are guest friendly.

They also both have air con rooms starting at 1100 THB per night, but you should have little trouble negotiating down to 1000 THB if you are staying 3 nights or more.

Archived