IGNORED

Searching for girls...

PattayaPpe

If you could search all of the girls in Pattaya by any criteria what would it be?

We are currently in the process of signing up girls to our website and would like to know what you think is the most important criteria you want to search for a girl by.

Currently we have:

Height

Weight

Kids/No Kids

What other criteria would you consider important that we could ask while signing up?

Work for Agency?

BBBJCIM?

We want to be able to let users search for a girl based on the selected criteria, then view their profile, then go and see them at the bar they work so the more criteria we ask them at sign up, the more chance we have of finding our dream girl.. for the night!

I think you're taking all the fun out of it. People did come to Thailand before internet, you know.

I think you're taking all the fun out of it. People did come to Thailand before internet, you know.

That is all well and good, but it wont change anything. You dont have to use the website. This is just another way of finding a girl.

When I go to pattaya I love to bar hop, but after a week if i have drank too much or dont want to waste 2000b going from gogo to gogo having one drink at each spot, sometimes I wish i could find the shortest girl in pattaya to take home for the night. I dont see how its taking the fun out of anything, but more giving another option to us

Boom Boom no condom ?

HIV+, HIV- ?

Scat ?

Yes I know, I'm a big romantic...

Boom Boom no condom ?

HIV+, HIV- ?

Scat ?

Yes I know, I'm a big romantic...

lol.. in all seriousness i know its a half joke but its worth..

perhap we can ask for

Tested regularly?

as for scat lol..

That is all well and good, but it wont change anything. You dont have to use the website. This is just another way of finding a girl.

When I go to pattaya I love to bar hop, but after a week if i have drank too much or dont want to waste 2000b going from gogo to gogo having one drink at each spot, sometimes I wish i could find the shortest girl in pattaya to take home for the night. I dont see how its taking the fun out of anything, but more giving another option to us

I have to agree with you, barhopping is great fun and all, but sometimes you just want to not waste so much time looking for a girl and just get to the partying. Twice on my last trip, I BFed girls who don't BBBJ. What the fuck is that about? Anyway, this is a good idea and I don't think this would change things at all about going about your business in Patts or anywhere for that matter.

The site is in its infancy but here is an example of how it will appear. The girls search wont b open until the numbers of signups are high but you can see some places has girls already linked to working there. When the search function opens I want users to be happy with the number of criteria they can search by.

http://www.myteeruk.com/Place/792/Thailand/Pattaya/Sensations%20Agogo

You can see we have signed up a girl from sensations.. After a few thousand sign ups the bars will have many girls linked to them

Horrible scarring/stretch marks in belly area? I know that's a bit mean but honestly it is something that has really turned me off for past barfines once we got to the room, to the point where I couldn't maintain my erection. It's not her fault but just stating how it went. On second thought, scratch this idea.

Some things I think would be good in terms of search criteria for mongers would be (in addition to what lextsy already posted which is basic stuff everyone wants to know):

- "donation" fee amount (such as 500-4000 baht range)

- preference for long time/short time, and how long each approximately lasts

- GFE or not (some girls aren't comfortable with kissing and whatnot)

- "acts" willing to do

Maybe each girl's profile will include brief intro and what she likes to do activity wise as some guys like to do things besides go bar hopping.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

The site is in its infancy but here is an example of how it will appear. The girls search wont b open until the numbers of signups are high but you can see some places has girls already linked to working there. When the search function opens I want users to be happy with the number of criteria they can search by.

http://www.myteeruk.com/Place/792/Thailand/Pattaya/Sensations%20Agogo

You can see we have signed up a girl from sensations.. After a few thousand sign ups the bars will have many girls linked to them

Looks like you pinched the logo of TLL (thailovelinks)

I know its in its infancy, but just step back and take a look at it.... Consider user navigation... avoid clutter.... shoot your webmaster while your at it, as its a mess with no direction.

I just completed www.workoutbangkok.com and its pretty clear what functions it does

Your doing the right thing and asking people... Just look at what others have done.... They know the categories by years in the business and trial and error... You just need to make it look BETTER than theirs.

Wish you luck.... (dont forget onpage and offpage SEO)

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Very Very Rich~~~The Same qualities they look for!!!!

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• long- / short hair.

• shaven / non-shaven
  • (french-) kissing allowed
  • multiple 'shots' allowed
  • allowing to make pictures
  • boob-job
  • does not want to .... (fill in)
  • has experience for x years
  • does wm / wmw / mwm / etc
  • reference list (of happy customers .... hahahaha)

Black hair, rich, fever 42 degrees, age 80 years without heirs,

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Can't open the link but have seen the site in general

I would prefer to see more girls but less info on them - for example, not all the girls are going to want it published they like double vag & anal entry (DVDA) so IMHO if you steered away from this type of info - you are promoting the girls which is a good start

If you over complicate it - the questions are too many

But up to you ....see how you go

Height

Weight

Skin tone

Hair length

Has children (counter productive Q tho)

Services (tick box of all main ones)

Smoker

English level

Shaven / non

Surgical enchancenents (breasts, nose etc)

Piercings

Tattoos

ST/LT/Both

There seems to be an endless stream of guys looking for "that girl"

Maybe I am just hooked on Variety....

With so many women available on any given day, I can not understand how anyone would want to hunt down 1 particular girl.

If you had a girl that rocked your world you should have got her number before you let her go!

If you didn't move on.

Surprised nobody mentioned the boobsize yet, that seems to be a standard piece of info for sites like this.

PS Some of these questions make it look more like a romantic dating service then a site to find bargirls.

Surprised nobody mentioned the boobsize yet, that seems to be a standard piece of info for sites like this.

PS Some of these questions make it look more like a romantic dating service then a site to find bargirls.

But we all know they lie.... They never have kids till you have been with them for a while... then suddenly the kids pop out of the woodworks with grandma, grandpa, uncles, aunties and so on... Many of them very ill and needing medical attention and kids needing school fees and so on... :)

I think at very least, ask about How Many Children...

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

I do like the look of the site. But cannot see my self. Going on the web. While in patts

Looking for a girl.

How ever i do like the Deals  section. and may find it use full

May i suggest a" Whats on" section.

live bands, special events etc !!.

That's why I think reviews for each girl would be a nice feature.

There could be a way of ensuring that each review was actually done by a customer, with each reviewer giving details when posting reviews (that are not shown to the general public, but for the moderator to ensure it is a real review and not some flame war).

I agree it doesn't matter what a girl lists, no offense but bargirls are not exactly known for being truthful in the first place and a big part of that is due to their craft.

I'm also thinking that by making a detailed list of physical attributes and other information it's becoming less of a fun, spontaneous experience, and more of some dating site.

Like having kids or no kids, does that really make a difference to guys for a barfine? I'm pretty sure quite a few of the girls I've barfined through the years have had kids, but it makes no difference to me and I never asked them. It's like having them mention if they have a boyfriend or not, of course many of them have boyfriends on the side, but again who cares right?

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Check out the Devils Den website. Their list of things the girls will do is pretty comprehensive

12 Pints in Know it all

Thanks for all the updates. We are going to add some possibly.

I think the main thing is.. the pictures.. its just a shag.. but atleast you can search by height weight or age..

I mean really guys who is going to searched for a girl who does scat, shaven, multiple loads, 3holer,bbblcim

• 2 weeks later...

Archived