IGNORED

English style chip shop curry

I think i posted a similar topic on a treip about two years ago. In the UK they have this mild curry like gravy that they put on their chips in fish and chip shops in the uk, much the same way we have gravy on chips in Aus. Do any of the British places here do it. Last time i think a got a bag of it from a Queen Victoria (not the one on Soi 6) but it just wasn't the same . The best one i had was in Blackpool England. It is simply the best think to have esp after a night out.

So any places in pattaya do it and is it the same as the stuff they have in the UK, Cannot get it in Aus fish/chip shops only the granual stuff that you make yourself.

I just checked and the jolly friar has curry sauce anyone know if it is the same as the stuff they have in the uk. I will check it out today anyway just to try.

Its was Chinese style curry originally.............but many indian curry sauces go well with chips.  There no single definitive curry sauce for chips........

Try The New Choy Soi Restaurant on Soi Chaiyapoon just around the corner from Oasis Ago go on Soi Buakhao they do a great curry sause & chips just like the curry sause back home & only 100bht lastime I checked.

Northern English style chip shop curry, us Southern softies make do with vinegar  :GoldenSmile1:

Try The New Choy Soi Restaurant on Soi Chaiyapoon just around the corner from Oasis Ago go on Soi Buakhao they do a great curry sause & chips just like the curry sause back home & only 100bht lastime I checked.

Oh nice Thats where I'm staying for my May trip. I'll have to give this curry sauce and chips a go.

DATY champion of Pattaya,

Northern English style chip shop curry, us Southern softies make do with vinegar  :GoldenSmile1:

curryandchips.jpg

Palmers,in Soi13/4 or Pattayaland 2,does a wonderful chicken curry.....loads of chunks of chicken in a bowl swimming in the sauce you ask about. The chips are bang on too.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Archived