IGNORED

Taxi BKK to Ban Phe

dnrc

Hi all,

next trip i'm landing and going straight to ko samet from the airport

anyone have a link / info on a company that will do this at a good price, i know i can get a taxi by queueing but would rather a chap be there with a sign and i can get straight on with the journey.

cheers

Give Mr T a mail

mr_taxi_to_pattaya.jpg

Concur with jerry above. Used Mr. T several times for the same trip you are requesting info on (Airport to Ban Phe). Mr. T always had driver there with a sign no matter what time flight arrived. As dependable as the come as long as you reserve ahead.

It's not about what you got.. It's all about what you can still get!

• 4 weeks later...

cheers guys, used mr t a long time ago. wondered if he was still the best option.

all booked. will have a thai girl and a taxi waiting for me at the airport when i arrive next month. good times!

Still the best option I know of dnrc. The fact that he is still around speaks volumes as the undependable ones don't last long in this business as it's so competitive. Enjoy your flight and trip down... and yes... good times!

It's not about what you got.. It's all about what you can still get!

Archived