IGNORED

iphone 4s internet

rocrite

I plan on brining my unlocked phone to the Dtac stand in swampy. I was wondering what is recommended for internet my holiday will be 2 weeks but i want unlimited access to Email, Facebook, and a few other apps. Also is Dtac the best company for iphones.

All the carriers offer a 'Smartphone' sim package and the airport kiosks are familiar with traveller needs.  Changes are afoot with the Thai carriers.  AIS is moving their data customers to 2100 MHz right now and True and dtac will do the same within a month.  This frequency is no problem for an iPhone.  As with everything Thai, we will have to wait and see how this works out.

Most recent trip report: Cambodia/Thailand/Myanmar 2012

I found that I didnt need an internet package on my last visit.

I found that staying in a hotel with free wifi and frequenting bars with free wifi satisfied my needs.

After collecting baggage end exiting Customs you will come out into the arrivals area. The booths are lined up against the wall facing you, between the various exits, banks and tourist info booths.

Archived