IGNORED

Help needed - Asus tablet repair

DaveDV

Gentlemen,

Perhaps someone can help me with, recently I bought an Asus transformer Pad TF300 with keyboard dock.

Used it at the aiport, during the flight and even moment before landing. 

Plane landed, put it in my backpack, took it out in the taxi and there was a crack in my screen.....

It has been in my backpack all the time, didnt fall, didn't get jammed, crushed or anything. I've been checking around and apparantly it's a building issue by Asus which they're not taking responsibility for.

I can't use it as a tablet anymore as the screen won't respons. 
However I can still use it as a laptop when I connect the keyboard.

However, this fucking sucks and I want to get if fixed asap. 

Can anyone recommend somewhere in Pattaya that can fix this quick and delivers quality?

Thanks 

I don't have a Asus, but do have a Samsung tablet which has been in its padded cover ever since I got it. The one time I took it out, I dropped it and broke the screen and power button.

Went to Tuk Com and looked for an authorised dealer who had it fixed by the next day for about 2,500 baht.

Try there. It might be a good idea to do a factory reset before you hand it over, to remove all personal info etc, I forgot to do this.

Well no luck, only a few actually sold Asus tablets but noone had a replacementscreen sadly enough.

One guy told me 'maybe in bangkok' ........yeah.......thanks......

Give this a try.....

ASUS Authorized Service Center 202/230 - 231 Moo 9 , T.Nongprue , Muang Banglamung , Chonburi 6638-429374-5

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Give this a try.....

ASUS Authorized Service Center 202/230 - 231 Moo 9 , T.Nongprue , Muang Banglamung , Chonburi 6638-429374-5

I had to get a repair done on a netbook under warranty and found that there is no Asus repair facilities in Pattaya (I was told this by Thailand Asus support). I did a search and found one in Pattaya but it has closed. It is probably the one that you have provided details for. I had to get it done in Bangkok.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I had to get a repair done on a netbook under warranty and found that there is no Asus repair facilities in Pattaya (I was told this by Thailand Asus support). I did a search and found one in Pattaya but it has closed. It is probably the one that you have provided details for. I had to get it done in Bangkok.

That was straight from the Asus support site but why am I not surprised the info is out of date.....

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Thanks for the help.

Didn't have enough time to have it looked at in BKK, will have to wait till I get home next week.

• 1 year later...

Hello, what about Asus center now ? Do they have one at Pattaya ? Thanks.

I don't think there's a Asus service centre on the Eastern Seaboard yet

Archived