Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Google Chrome getting rid of double spacing in bookmarks

Nak Muay

Google decided to update their browser with new more mobile friendly double line spacing in all your bookmarks. 

This is the worst thing in the world to look at especially if you have more than about 15 bookmarks saved in any 1 folder on the menu-bar or browser bookmarks toolbar.

you can revert to hte old style menus using this simple work around.

on your desktop shortcut .... right click and go to properties

then in the target bar add the following text tot he end of the target.....

--disable-new-menu-style

so now your shortcut target should read....

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-new-menu-style

be sure to unpin chrome from your startmenu/windows taskbar and repin it after you have made this change.

i doubt there are many people who found this as annoying as me but here is the work around for anyone who it was driving crazy.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Archived