IGNORED

Swan Inn 4 hotel

kw59

Located on soi Nana and it's a new place.the rooms are located above a bar but noise

from the bar was not noticable at all. I stayed here twice on my

last trip and at 800 baht it's probably the best value i've found for this

popular part of the city.Some of these rooms have a balcony and I believe they're

the same price but The 2 rooms I stayed in didn't have one.

The room key doesn't need to be in a wall switch to turn the electric on

so you could keep the AC running if you wanted to while your out of the room.

Only downside would be the hotels floors and stairs are made of hardwood and

the noise carries from ladies high heels and when some people slam the doors.

I made internet reservations on their website but when I showed up that info didn't seem

to mean anything to the guy that checked me in but I got a room anyway. A week later I

showed up unannounced and they were full so I stayed at the other Swan Inn across the street.

That hotel was pretty rundown but only cost 600 baht so it was worth it but I would rather not stay

in that place again if I can avoid it.

Heres their website link http://swanbar.net/html/hotels.html the pictures shown are of the 600 baht

hotel rooms and they were more rundown looking in person than they appear in that photo.

I'm attaching some pictures of the 800 baht rooms.

IMG_0516z.jpg

IMG_0515z.jpg

IMG_0517z.jpg

IMG_0513z.jpg

Cute girl....

in much agreement on the girl :P phone number plz..........

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

Cracking las, stayed at Swan whatever but it was right down Soi Nana next to The Royal Ivory. The rooms on the first two floors are good, but we ended up on the top floor which had been thrown together I think. We payed 700 a night. Guy from Singapore was running the joint and couldn't do enough to help when the air con went down. Nice to know there is a hotel so close to the action, I'll probably book a night there, cheers for the tip.

in much agreement on the girl :D phone number plz..........

Sorry, she had "communicated" to me that she didn't have a phone but I

can tell you I met her in the Parking lot outside Nana hotel about 2:30am.

Cracking las, stayed at Swan whatever but it was right down Soi Nana next to The Royal Ivory. The rooms on the first two floors are good, but we ended up on the top floor which had been thrown together I think. We payed 700 a night. Guy from Singapore was running the joint and couldn't do enough to help when the air con went down. Nice to know there is a hotel so close to the action, I'll probably book a night there, cheers for the tip.

Not sure if I saw that particular hotel, the royal ivory dosen't sound familiar but for

the money and location it's fantastic value for these prices if everything in the room

is working.

• 1 month later...

What am I doing wrong? Everytime I try to go to this website. All windows shutdown. Did a search, try to use the link to go to the website, and windows still shutdown. My computer or the website? any info.

I stayed in the Swan 4 hotel for 2 nights last year when I couldn't get in the Nana. 750 baht for a decent room with a couple of free wifi connections, but no TV reception.

The fat girl working in the bar downstairs kept pestering me to take her upstairs. She scared a couple of the cute ones away from me.