IGNORED

Chaba Hut Resort

Lammu

Anybody stayed at this place? http://www.chabahutresortpattaya.com/?p=index

( I tried Search, but no answers)

I have stayed here twice. Located in Soi Boukhow and has a nice lay out with a good pool. It was approx 1k a night for a standars room which is a sort of hut on the ground floor. Very good value. However on my last stay 18 months ago there was a problem with noise from a local Karoake so I only stayed 3 days and moved. They did say they were trying to sort it out but I don't know what the noise is like now. If it wasn't fr this I would have no hesitatation in thoroughly recommending the place.

• 2 years later...

they look quite nice! if quiet enough you could sleep.

Nice rooms but WIFI coverage is spotty in the rooms. Free WIFI outdoors around the pool and at the office. There are no joiners fees. Feel free to bring as many guests as you can handle. Your guest(s) leave their I.D. at the front office.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice rooms but WIFI coverage is spotty in the rooms. Free WIFI outdoors around the pool and at the office. There are no joiners fees. Feel free to bring as many guests as you can handle. Your guest(s) leave their I.D. at the front office.

This has been my Oasis in the middle of the Circus just outdoors ! For 5 years now 4 times a year x 1 week . Try the new apartments next to the pool .

Though I am looking at a Condo for my next months stay near my fav Soi Bokaow !!

Been there done that .. staying all over Pattaya , Jomtien, Naklua but nothing beats this street .

THIS is the DOWN TOWN !

Cheers !

Hi. On their website, there is no mention of security safes in the rooms. Did you have one for your stays?

Thanks!

Light travels faster than sound...that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

• 2 weeks later...

What about the noise?

By the way place look nice!

WHORES, coz nice Girls bitch and moan when you come in their Ass.