IGNORED

Dogs in Pattaya

LaaMok

I was drunk friday night coming home from a night out and I popped to the local 7ELEVEN to get more booze and stuff. I seen a couple of puppies lying outside all cuddled up and helpless.

I assume with the traffic there siblings have already become tread shaped.

So after getting the missis to enquire in 7eleven to see if the puppies were homeless or not. We decided that we'd grab them on the back of the bike and take them home.

It is totally new for me, I knew what ever we did would be better than what they had.

They havent chewed any furniture yet, today they were collered (i found it very difficult to get proper puppy collars), they had a tablet today at the vets for worms. (he probed there ass with a thermometer to confirm they had worms)

Today they had an injection loaded with 3 lots of vaccine, the deflea shampoo has been requested to be put on in 3 days. The rabies vaccine is due in 2 weeks. And to get them inpregnable we have to take them for operation in 4 more months.

We estimate they are both 2 months old.

I am so happy tee rak has an extra thing to keep her from getting bored. Today I put up plastic mesh on the gates to stop them from wondering off at nightime. I am just concerned about the swimming pool. They seem to be scared of it, but if they fall in, will they be able to get out?

Here are some pictures (sorry they wont stay still)

205638-4368.jpg

205638-4369.jpg

205638-4370.jpg

205638-4371.jpg

205638-4372.jpg

205638-4373.jpg

205638-4374.jpg

HA HA ,

First the wife , then the house Then the Motorbike ,

Now 2 kids , lol . :D

What are their names ?

Aren't they the lucky ones! Good on you for doing that. As for the swimming pool, if they get the taste for it on a hot day I don't reckon you'll get them out easily and be ready for when when they shake off over you. Most dogs can swim ... like me, doggy-paddle :D so shouldn't worry too much.

Can see why you were tempted, they look so cute.

Wait untill they start shitting everywhere !!

Wait untill they start shitting everywhere !!

Thanks for cheering me up, tee rak knows her station

I reckon those puppies have fallen right on their feet! Well done Bryan. I look forward to meeting them! :D

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

Very cute little doggies. But what are you going to call them? You could start a competition/thread here on the board.

Testicles

Nice one.Keep an eye on you're girlfriend Bryan if she gets bored with them they might just end up being left at a temple :D

Very cute little doggies. But what are you going to call them? You could start a competition/thread here on the board.

Good idea Shuggs !!

Take a leaf from Gerald Durrell....

I'd call them "Widdle" and "Puke"

Murg :D

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

So I take it the next time you have a party you will be serving kao pad maa and panang maa ? :D

Nice one Bry, be careful with the swimming pool, they won't be able to get out, I know my ex wife lost a few dogs in the pond.

Or try getting them some little doggy arm bands lol

Nice one son cute little sods we had dogs at our house love em Ding and Dang

:001_XMas_Cheers: from the old dog chris :001_Snowball:

Wriggley Tin 1

Take a leaf from Gerald Durrell....

I'd call them "Widdle" and "Puke"

Murg :P

" Thatch" and "Snatch"

" Seven" and " Eleven "

" Longtime" and " Short time"

• 2 weeks later...

I was drunk friday night coming home from a night out and I popped to the local 7ELEVEN to get more booze and stuff. I seen a couple of puppies lying outside all cuddled up and helpless.

I assume with the traffic there siblings have already become tread shaped.

So after getting the missis to enquire in 7eleven to see if the puppies were homeless or not. We decided that we'd grab them on the back of the bike and take them home.

It is totally new for me, I knew what ever we did would be better than what they had.

They havent chewed any furniture yet, today they were collered (i found it very difficult to get proper puppy collars), they had a tablet today at the vets for worms. (he probed there ass with a thermometer to confirm they had worms)

Today they had an injection loaded with 3 lots of vaccine, the deflea shampoo has been requested to be put on in 3 days. The rabies vaccine is due in 2 weeks. And to get them inpregnable we have to take them for operation in 4 more months.

We estimate they are both 2 months old.

I am so happy tee rak has an extra thing to keep her from getting bored. Today I put up plastic mesh on the gates to stop them from wondering off at nightime. I am just concerned about the swimming pool. They seem to be scared of it, but if they fall in, will they be able to get out?

Cuties. They don't even seem to be the standard Thai mutt. Good ones.

My take on your post is you are looking for owners?

Great pups! They will be hell to pay, but well worth it.

The happiest times in my life have been when dog(s) where a part of it. Every day driving home form work I'd find myself smiling thinking about my pal waithing for me. They are worth it, care for them well, please. When they die they will break your heart like nothing else. That's why I'm waiting for the next one. TAKE CARE OF THEM!!!!

Cuties. They don't even seem to be the standard Thai mutt. Good ones.

My take on your post is you are looking for owners?

No I'm not looking for new owners but if people really wanted them long term, I would maybe let them go.

Great pups! They will be hell to pay, but well worth it.

The happiest times in my life have been when dog(s) where a part of it. Every day driving home form work I'd find myself smiling thinking about my pal waithing for me. They are worth it, care for them well, please. When they die they will break your heart like nothing else. That's why I'm waiting for the next one. TAKE CARE OF THEM!!!!

Yes I am taking good care of them, they have a big garden and seem to be behaving ok with each other now. Before they tried to fight over food, now they are ok.

• 2 weeks later...

You did a good deed Bryan..Remember my mutt old Harley..I save his ass from certain death in the long neck village in Mai Sai..Not very smart but sure is LOYAL..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf