Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where is this swimming pool in Pattaya?

myfriendme

Yes its Pattaya Park Water Park

Head out to Jomtien then at the top of the hill turn right - its well signposted and you can just follow the "tower" if your not sure.

Lots more to do besides the pools and slides.

hotel tends to be "Russian".

Entrance is (I think) 150 baht and its a good day out - food and drink available on site or you can take your own.

Pattaya Park Water Park

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

hi guys thanks for posting this one,on my last trip me and kiekske have looking for that place but didnt find it.

hi guys thanks for posting this one,on my last trip me and kiekske have looking for that place but didnt find it.

It CAN be missed as it a LONG way down the side soi from the main road.

If you are taking a group i.e. 2 guys and 2 girls just pay a baht taxi to take you alone. Should be 150 baht for a private hire and they will drop you at the entrance.

Girsl usually really enjoy it and it beats propping up a bar with a sad singha in the daytime.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

It's definitly pattaya park, i cycle past it virtually every morning. If you go up the tower there's a buffet restaurant up top which is included in the price. make sure you take a Thai with you as you get in for half price that way.

The food ain't great but good views worth a morning out.

• 3 weeks later...

if you go up on top of the tower, think about the alternative way down. instead of the elevator, try the harness hooked to the cable. probably as high as you want to get without a parachute. (or an airplane)

Watch out for the turds floating round and round.

Be scene and not herd.

• 4 weeks later...

beautiful pool, i'de like to be there now!!

I use to go there instead of the beach when i want to take sun. I checked out jomtien beach my last trip, and the water was up to the sun chairs so i just went to pattaya park instead. 100baht entrance fee, they have food and ice cream beverages inside. its a great place to take some sun, there are mostly russian tourists there, and other farangs with their thai lady for the day. Water has always seemed clean when i was there, but when there was some incoming indians in May, for some reason the water was colored green (chloride :) ).

The route to get there is easy, i go out on second road the way the coyotees are, and walk a bit to the jomtien way, then when i baht bus (with passengers) drive by i wink him in and jump on, then just jump off where the sign pattaya park is (can be hard to see) its actually a long walk down to the park from the road. cost 10baht instead of 150baht for private hiring.

• 1 year later...

So THAT's what that giant tower is for, seen it before in the skyline, never knew to where it belonged! They don't say how much their accommodation rates are which is a little disappointing, and by saying there are a lot of russian that occupy, do you mean they STAY there or just visit for the day? I happen to like russian tourists as they sometimes travel in small groups of females that can be more open-minded and less prudish than other cultures :Drunk_Party:

I'll either book a stay at the place or visit the water park on my next trip.

So THAT's what that giant tower is for, seen it before in the skyline, never knew to where it belonged! They don't say how much their accommodation rates are which is a little disappointing, and by saying there are a lot of russian that occupy, do you mean they STAY there or just visit for the day? I happen to like russian tourists as they sometimes travel in small groups of females that can be more open-minded and less prudish than other cultures :Drunk_Party:

It is almost all package tourists and people from bangkok staying there and this is probably why you can't find the rates on the website.I stayed in the bungalow years ago and it was fine. But I don't think i would just call them up and try to book a room, also the transportation to/from is horrible. I would suggest to stay somewhere else and just visit the waterpark

• 1 month later...

You can get your hand stamped and leave the park for a wander along the beach, they do nice massages on the beach, jetski's as well if it's your thing.

• 1 month later...

If your going to get a massage be carefull I've only seen buffed young guys giving them.

After a day at the water park you could go to a restaurant on the walk back to the road.

Allways good if you organize a car to pick you up on your return.

The food ain't great

You ain't kidding!!

My advice, take your own.

We had a great laugh at Pattaya park but....if your a health and safety nut I'd avoid it!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

So THAT's what that giant tower is for, seen it before in the skyline, never knew to where it belonged! They don't say how much their accommodation rates are which is a little disappointing, and by saying there are a lot of russian that occupy, do you mean they STAY there or just visit for the day? I happen to like russian tourists as they sometimes travel in small groups of females that can be more open-minded and less prudish than other cultures :)

Water park with small amusement park, little rollercoaster, and a freaky up and down thingy,

Been up the tower alternate ways down are cable car or a zip line.

Thought the restaurants at the top were mainly for the Russian,Korean and Japanese bussed in tourists.

Dont think the actual tower is a hotel, maybe round the base but not up the tower, i think just Restaurants at the top.

Here's another picture!

Plahgat

Pattaya park.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 2 months later...