IGNORED

Hotmail to Outlook

Billyboy294

Well there has been a warning for weekks that Hotmail is being upgraded (ha ha) to Outlook.

Well this morning when i opened Hotmail i has a problem getiing it to open and it.said it could not connect to the internet although my internet was good.

When it did finally open I could not get any messages to open. Thinks!! maybe i have to sign in. When i tried to sign in it was to a Google account . Is that the same as a Hotmail account?

Any way I signed in but got error message, Followed steps to get a new password by getting a 'code' on my mobile but it never came.

Tried all day but could not get messages to open. Anyone else had problems.

Eventually got the following message: This may be of interest.

Outlook.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I don't like the new 'OutLook' either but you can't change it back now- ever.

The 2 accounts I have are both working fine. I know that doesn't help you though.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

I eventually removed a persistant Virus  Snap.do which kept coming up when i opened BBC iPlayer. and when I went back to Hotmail/ Outlook my messages opened.

Prior to that Outlook messages opened in my Tablet and also when i switched to Firefox on PC

I hate Outlook..

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the new look is fine. i didn't mind the old look. I think the new is slightly better and like it better than the gmail interface. All my accounts swapped over fine (one I did ahead of time)

Archived