IGNORED

Big difference in LD prices darkside bars .

jerry

As a dark side resident i visit the bars on the East side of Sukhumvit frequently .

I never paid much attention to the LD prices . When having a good time i don't really care if it's 80 or 100 Bht but last week

i noticed that there is a big difference and there are a few bars that have absurdic LD prices (for this side of Sukhumvit) .

Bird cage (nice little bar with a few fun girls , free pool , aircon) for example charges you a very decent 75Bht for a ladydrink

but a bar as the Golden gate charges you 140Bht for the same thing , that's almost double .   

140Bht is more than a top gogo like Queen on LK Metro charges you for a LD , a little over the top for a darkside bar i think .

• 1 year later...

As a dark side resident i visit the bars on the East side of Sukhumvit frequently .

I never paid much attention to the LD prices . When having a good time i don't really care if it's 80 or 100 Bht but last week

i noticed that there is a big difference and there are a few bars that have absurdic LD prices (for this side of Sukhumvit) .

Bird cage (nice little bar with a few fun girls , free pool , aircon) for example charges you a very decent 75Bht for a ladydrink

but a bar as the Golden gate charges you 140Bht for the same thing , that's almost double .   

140Bht is more than a top gogo like Queen on LK metro charges you for a LD , a little over the top for a darkside bar i think .

Golden Gate owned by the same owner as Route 69 on Kao Noi, makes the farangs pay through the nose and he can open a 3rd club.

• 4 months later...

Golden Gate closed or changed names now it is called the Dukes Lounge. Yes went in there and paid 140B for my first and last lady drink in there. No wonder I was the only customer in the place. Don't know what the going rate in there is now, but once I am burnt I tend to never go back. Too many other places to explore over here.

_____addicts.jpg

• 2 months later...

Jeez, that explains why I was charged 220 Baht in that Mango Bar for a Chang and lady drink. It WAS the actual price. I thought an accounting error had occurred.

Depend on nobody, rely on yourself

Jeez, that explains why I was charged 220 Baht in that Mango Bar for a Chang and lady drink. It WAS the actual price. I thought an accounting error had occurred.

At least in Mango you get a up front and hands on titty show for the lady drink.

• 1 month later...

Archived