IGNORED

What is the beer bar next to Silver Star go-go called?

Wanderer vagabond

Greetings fellow Pattaya hounds,

Just got back from my first trip back there in 2 years.... a few changes but still the best place in the world for mine. Will post a trip report shortly.

In the meantime can anyone tell me the name of the beer bar on soi 7 right next door to the Silver Star and directly opposite the tequila cantina (or whatever it's called) restaurant.

I know the bar used to be called naakwan international but I am pretty sure it has changed it's name because the sign had a name starting with a "K" on it.

Any help much appreciated. Also happy to answer any questions I can given I have just got back and lived in Thailand for several years not long ago....

Cheers......

Not sure

Go on pattaya photo guide you can do a virtual walk up the Soi and see the one you need.

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/ ( does not run in ipad) I run on windows PC.

You can have a good look around Pattaya

Crocket

Cheers Crocket.

That link is great but I think the pics are from a few years back. I found the bar in question but it is still called naakwan in those pics. Looks like it will just have ot wait until I go back there in 6 months.... might have changed again by then!!

Hi

Back over in 24 sleeps try to have a look for you

Kind regards

Crocket

Cheers mate, don't worry about it too much but if you happen to wander past it would be good.

I won't be back there for another 180 sleeps!!! gotta earn a living unfortunately...

Have a ball in 24 days...

• 1 month later...

Im pretty sure its still called "Nakwan". I spent more nights there a few weeks back and im sure that was the name.

Archived