Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Special Offer From X-Zone A Go Go

John McGrattan

:GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  Hi Guys & Dolls,  :ThumbUp6:  :ThumbUp6:  :ThumbUp6:

Here at X-Zone We have introduced some fantastic new SPECIALS for you all too ENJOY.

YOU CAN FIND US @ SOI 16 Walking Street,

Turn left at Rolling Live 2 Bar & go up approx 50 Yards & you will see the X-ZONE AGO GO SIGN there. We are

UP STAIRS ABOVE THE OTHER venues you can't Miss us.  

These OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE FROM SUNDAY - THURSDAY Inclusive.

All Night HAPPY HOUR
ON THE FOLLOWING DRINKS 

Thai whiskey

Local Vodka

Local Gin

Local Tequila

Please NOTE DOES NOT INCLUDE DRAFT BEER which is still available on happy hour every night from 8;30 pm - 10;30 pm

The Next SPECIAL OFFERS ARE 

Individual Customer Special Offer

Spend a Minimum of 5,000 Baht on one bill ( Including LADY DRINKS ) & get a free Bar Fine or a Project X-Zone Special Edition T-Shirt

Joint Customer Special Offer

Bring 5 Paying customers with you & combined spend a Minimum of 5,000 Baht & get 5% CASH BACK.

( Excludes DRAFT BEER & LADY DRINKS )  

Individual Customer Special

Spend a Minimum of 10,000 Baht  On one Bill (Including LADY DRINKS ) & get a free Bar Fine & a Free Bottle Of Tequila to share with the girls & a Free Project X-Zone Special Edition T-Shirt..

Joint Customer Special Offer

Bring 5 Paying customers with you & combined Spend a Minimum of 10,000 Baht & get 10% cash Back or A free Bottle of Tequila to share with the girls or Drink yourself. 

( Excludes DRAFT BEER & LADY DRINKS ) 

Don't Forget The Other Special Offer of 10% Discount on ALL BOTTLE BEERS ON A FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHTS  will still continue as well as NORMAL HAPPY HOUR from 8;30 pm - 10;30 pm.

SPECIAL EDITION PROJECT X-ZONE T-SHIRTS Are ALSO AVAILABLE TO BUY @ 250 BAHT EACH.

SIZES AVAILABLE ARE    M,L,XL,2XL & 3XL STOCK OF THESE IS LIMITED SO FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. 

ASK ANY DANCE LADY OR SERVICE GIRL IF YOU WISH TO BUY A PROJECT X-ZONE SPECIAL EDITION T-SHIRT & THEY WILL ARRANGE IT FOR YOU. 

Thanks hope too see many of you soon to enjoy the wild & wicked time that can be had @ X-Zone Ago Go Club. 

John  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :ThumbUp6:  :ThumbUp6:

PS BIG PARTY NIGHT ON MARCH 23rd MANAGER JOHN'S 50th Birthday Party 

FREE FOOD ROAST PIG & GREAT SELECTION OF FRANG & THAI FOOD DISHES SO GET IN EARLY & secure your Seat. 

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Hi John, Thx for this.

I made my first visit to Xzone late Feb and also took along a first day newbie who I had agreed to show Pattaya via this forum. He had a blast!

I can't remember what time we came in (11ish) I think - and on ordering my usual tipple of Sangsom Coke - I got 2!!! Well impressed and bought the bar lady a drink as a consequence.

I really enjoyed the 20/30 min show a lovely lady put on for us with the exception of the cheap gits that were sat around the table with us (20baht tips from some Russian girls didn't seem appropriate to me) anyway we threw in a couple of hundred and I got to do the catching with the ice bucket for the oncor...... Great fun - and I didn't miss one cube!!

Anyway the full crew (3 brothers and a lifelong friend) are all back mid June and we will certainly come by and say hello a few times.

Best wishes Dave

Hello John, could u please clarify what the all night happy hour prices are for the spirit drinks u specified at the beginning of your post, there doesn't seem to be a price mentioned.

Hello John, could u please clarify what the all night happy hour prices are for the spirit drinks u specified at the beginning of your post, there doesn't seem to be a price mentioned.

Basically Whatever you would pay for 1 drink of those listed you get another free I believe the Average is 130 Baht - 150 Baht depending which drink you order.

I hope that clarifies your question 

Thanks for asking

John

Hi John, Thx for this.

I made my first visit to Xzone late Feb and also took along a first day newbie who I had agreed to show Pattaya via this forum. He had a blast!

I can't remember what time we came in (11ish) I think - and on ordering my usual tipple of Sangsom Coke - I got 2!!! Well impressed and bought the bar lady a drink as a consequence.

I really enjoyed the 20/30 min show a lovely lady put on for us with the exception of the cheap gits that were sat around the table with us (20baht tips from some Russian girls didn't seem appropriate to me) anyway we threw in a couple of hundred and I got to do the catching with the ice bucket for the oncor...... Great fun - and I didn't miss one cube!!

Anyway the full crew (3 brothers and a lifelong friend) are all back mid June and we will certainly come by and say hello a few times.

Best wishes Dave

Hi Dave 

Glad you had such a great night & looking forward too seeing you all on your return 

Thanks again 

John 

:GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1: Hi EVERYONE 

JUST A QUICK UP-DATE ON THE NEW SPECIAL OFFER 

THE ALL NIGHT HAPPY HOUR FOR

THAI whiskey

GILBY  GIN

GILBY VODKA

&

ELTORO TEQUILA 

DUE TO VERY POPULAR DEMAND I AM NOW INCLUDING THE FRIDAY & SATURDAY 

AS WELL.

SO NOW YOU CAN HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE SPIRITS ON ALL NIGHT HAPPY HOUR

THIS GIVES YOU EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY 

MORE DOSH IN YOUR POCKET TO SPEND 

ON THE SEXY GIRL THAT YOU LIKE IN X-ZONE 

HOPE TOO SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON.

THANKS JOHN

​ 

Hey John as i have spent Thousands already can i claim a Tee Shirt anyway free 5555

You know you want to give me one when i am back anyway or at least now you do Right ?

Ghosty

Wow that op is confusing! but sounds like there's a good deal in there somewhere...

lol

Member since Dec 06.

Hey John as i have spent Thousands already can i claim a Tee Shirt anyway free 5555

You know you want to give me one when i am back anyway or at least now you do Right ?

Ghosty

Hi M8 Pop in & see me when your back lol. I will sort it out for you 

Hi M8 Pop in & see me when your back lol. I will sort it out for you 

Thanks Matey will do and will bring an.extra sauce for you.

I also feel i should invite the May/June BM's down for a meet at your place which i will do nearer the time

Ghosty

Wow that op is confusing! but sounds like there's a good deal in there somewhere...

lol

LOL 

To Clarify then. 

All Night, Every night of the week there will be HAPPY HOUR ON Thai whiskey, Gilby Gin, Gilby Vodka & Eltoro Tequila. So you buy one & get one free.

In Addition to this you can get 10% off all BOTTLE BEERS on a Friday & Saturday Nights.

DRAFT BEER is only on normal Happy Hour 8;30 pm - 10;30 pm every night

Thanks Matey will do and will bring an.extra sauce for you.

I also feel i should invite the May/June BM's down for a meet at your place which i will do nearer the time

Ghosty

Cool M8 look forward too seeing you soon 

John

Hey Ghosty - Good call!

There are a few of us arriving on the 13th June and it would be good to have something penciled in to meet you and others?

X-Zone would make a great venue as a couple of my mates haven't been before and are looking fwd to seeing the place. The experience would be enhanced if we could meet up with some other members, perhaps we could post something on the upcoming events forum if John is agreeable?

Tiencedperhanks Matey will do and will bring an.extra sauce for you.

Ghosty

Hey Ghosty - Good call!

There are a few of us arriving on the 13th June and it would be good to have something penciled in to meet you and others?

X-Zone would make a great venue as a couple of my mates haven't been before and are looking fwd to seeing the place. The experience would be enhanced if we could meet up with some other members, perhaps we could post something on the upcoming events forum if John is agreeable?

Hi M8 Go for it I have no Problems you posting Up & Coming events you want to arrange at X-ZONE.

If Possible send me an e-mail to [email protected] just to fill me in with details of when & how many arriving & any special things you would like too see so I can do what I can to arrange them for you.

Thanks again

John  

Archived