IGNORED

a tip

x4p3gsu

The cheapest and best way for gonorrhea is ciprofloxacin and doxycycline for chlamydia,have taken zithromax when i had gonorrhea before and they did nothing

and after going down the clinic (uk) was told they were ok for chlamydia but was told they were crap for gonorrhea as some strains are stronger then other.

perhaps my post was wrong just because this is a whore mongers site! i still feel that the some of the threads encourage high risk behaviours. what happened to prevention rather than cure? afterall this is 2007 at least for another month anyway. either some of the bm's here are very new to this lifestyle or just dont care about the risks.

i would hope that some of the older or more experienced bm's that really know this country would contribute something regarding the real numbers of infected working girls in pattaya. for those that are newer please dont think or believe that the number of bg's currently still working that are hiv+ is low. It is HIGHER than reported as unless a girl is registered here in chonburi, her med records are not transfered from her home province. therefore the true number of hiv and other serious sti etc are never revealed. Hence the large amount of private clinics that are here. pay cash no records. there are two main gov sti clinics here that the bg,s use one in naklua and one in south patts (WS) neither are thorough with testing or treatment. i offer this info as a gesture of goodwill as someone that works with ngo health agencies here. whether you accept that this is a GOOD tip is up to you. thats my final say on the subject. be lucky.

Maybe not dumb, but certainly irresponsible. The best way to cure an STD would be to make a relatively inexpensive trip to a clinic and seek advice targeted to your individual problem from a medically-qualified person. Zithromax taken as the OP suggested is not a guaranteed, one-stop solution to all STDs. In fact, self diagnosis and treatment could well be contributing to some of the more resilient strains currently knocking around.

Best advice given here. If you want to make sure you're clean do it right, It's cheap. No brainer.

Best advice given here. If you want to make sure you're clean do it right, It's cheap. No brainer.

Yes, Zithromax alone will not work for a thorough flush through on its own. It needs to be part of a combination

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Got back from my first trip 2 weeks ago and could feel there was something

not quite right with the old chap,so went straight down the clinic for the tests.

got most of the results there and then and he gave me the Zithromax tablets..

said these will clear most of the stuff you can catch out there, turned out to be a mild nsu..

a week later all is well with the old fella.. will get a check up from the clinic everytime i get

back from los, just for peace of mind... they will also load you up with condoms, just go in there

and tell them your of to los and packets will be thrust in your hand..

• 2 weeks later...

I tred itse effects can include a buning senation while you go pee peee.... :rolleyes:

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Just make sure you have Listerine available and make her gargle it should kill all the bacteria. More fun than drugs but won't work for barebacking :rolleyes: .

Edited by lovinit

i came back with dose and took 4 tablets and just got told not to drink alcohol for 24 hours and not to have sex for a week. no side effects for me

nick

ps in jan on my next trip i wil be buying a pack on my last few days and taking them the day before i leave

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

i came back with dose and took 4 tablets and just got told not to drink alcohol for 24 hours and not to have sex for a week. no side effects for me

nick

ps in jan on my next trip i wil be buying a pack on my last few days and taking them the day before i leave

Don't forget to use it in combination with another anti-biotic. Ask the Chinese lady who who runs the chemists next to Tim's on Second Road. She knows her shit and will recommend the right one to take with the Zithromax.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

nice 1 for the info mate i can see a pack of six coming my way when i arrive just in case of any emergencies that may occur

Edited by pauljo

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

I work in emergency rooms and pass out many "z packs".Do not mistake this for wisdom.

I usually take my gram when they they announce final approach to Dulles.Panyaa is correct

take in combination with another antibiotic.Your friendly Thai pharmacist will take care of you.

Thailand ? Go ahead, Ruin your Life.

works great for bacterial throat infections. just battled a sore throat and the 6 pack of z-max cleaned me up damn quick

Edited by batmn123

After all thats said and done - I agree:

There is no substitute for a checkup at a clinic

and : being careful - Coat up!

• 6 months later...
It's not your body that develops tolerance to the drugs - it's actually the bacteria that develops the resistance.

Bacteria that has developed resistance is mostly due to misuse of antibiotics such as forgetting to take all the prescription once symptoms improve or disappear (this is the #1 reason for microbes developing resistance).

I agree it's not a 'wise' thing to load up on antibiotics - however it's also not a wise thing to get a BBBJ and then leave it to chance ...

I guess the safest measures would be:

a. Always cover up - i.e. - never get a BBBJ

or

b. Get a BBBJ after you have the girl take a throat culture at a clinic (unlikely...)

or

c. Get a BBBJ - but then before the end of your trip - go to a clinic and have a culture swab done and analyzed

or

d. If all the above are not possible/desired/etc... - go for the Zithromax

top answer is defo c, there is lots of different types of STD now that some antibiotics can not cure..... :D

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

I caught some dog's disease in BKK about a year ago, that had me with painful pissing & even shitting, my guts hurt & I was dizzy in a cold sweat. What I couldn't understand is the painful pissing, like pissing lava, hot & stinging.

Went to Bumrungrad & they kept me a few hours. I had not benn BB'ng, but doctor prescribed Azithromycin & it did a mighty job of fixing me up.

Liam

Maybe not dumb, but certainly irresponsible. The best way to cure an STD would be to make a relatively inexpensive trip to a clinic and seek advice targeted to your individual problem from a medically-qualified person. Zithromax taken as the OP suggested is not a guaranteed, one-stop solution to all STDs. In fact, self diagnosis and treatment could well be contributing to some of the more resilient strains currently knocking around.

Try doing this in Southern Ireland (the GUIDE Clinic) you need to take the day off work as you will be waiting so long in the std clinic. Last time I went for a check it was 4hours in total for a 5minute check and a blood test (I brought a book:)

They gave me 4capsules of zithromax to be taken in one dose.

Edited by Sean K

Just make sure you have Listerine available and make her gargle it should kill all the bacteria. More fun than drugs but won't work for barebacking :D .

what do mean Listerine would not work i guess BBBJ YES .