IGNORED

G.B. Vs. Dallas

RaiderFan1

It was a great game, I am a Cowboys fan to cause I grew up with them and my older Bro who was born In Dallas, LoL. Great Game though Guy's. Going to be for the Super Bowl In 8 weeks In the NFC Championship game. Hopefully Dallas wins, cause the Raiders can't, LoL. It was a good game either way your a Packer Fan or Cowboys. Can't wait till they meet again In the NFC Championship game for the Super Bowl.

Yeah but it would of even been better if Charles Woodson n KBJ were playing :( I was especially impressed wit Aaron Rodgers he looks ready to play when Favre retires .Romo is def a stud ! And T.O. popcorn celebration was great love it = classic

My Bengals is a Bungles dis year..... a big dissapointment :( Palmer will find some wins but not enough for the playoff too many injuries and suspended players lol ,bunch of thugs .Hopefully they'll get a good draft n wait till next !

Yeah I hear ya, What happened to the Bengals :D , My team's not any better If that makes you feel better, LoL.

Yeah Charles Woodson not playing against Dallas didn't help any for G.B. I'm sure of that. Could of made the difference, I'll give em that. OMG and Raiders have tom play G.B. after Denver tomorrow and Favre supposed to be back, Like they need him for the Raiders this year :)

34-20 OAK WINS :10of10Score: Justin Fargas is lookin good ! It was nice seeing Russell get some reps in .

Yeah finally we win Two Divisional games Back-to-Back, About time after losing 17 In a Row to our Division :) . It was great to kinda get a little preview from JaMarcus Russell :D . Hey may start against G.B., LoL. I've had to endure so much stuff this week from Denver fan's, Since I live here, but payback Is Great :D .

• 4 weeks later...

sorry to disappoint you but the Skins are going to the Bowl this year. I can't wait to see all you wannabe, bandwagon riding cowgirl fans crying.

Solutionist:, First of all, Patriots can only Finish 16-0 and then another 3 more In a Row to win It, The Super Bowl, So basically having to go 19-0. Agree with you they are the shit, but maybe all that cockyness will land them a playoff loss. Anyone can win In the NFL now a day's, Remember the Tuck Rule, LoL., Maybe not In your favor this year, U-Know, LoL.

Member when The Vikings went 15-1, LOL, We all know what happened then to, lol.

Get Happy, but not to Happy In the NFL :Party1: Anything can happen Is all, Sure you know that being a Patriot Fan and all, LoL.

Good luck to ya guy's, but Dallas Will get It's Revenge against them after they already played, Hopefully :Party1:

Gee wonder why Moss decided to play this year and where you got him from last :Party1:

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh Redskins are goina what :) , Maybe next year. There already out, but don't feel bad cause my Raiders have been out since week 8 :GrinNod1: