IGNORED

Need help where to stay in Bangkok.

jyden33

I planned to have one night in Bangkok before I go to Philippines in April, but where to stay so I’m close to the bars ?

Thanks

If you don’t success at first, call it version one.

Loads of great hotels in Bangkok, but if you want a good, modern, mid-range boutique hotel close to the action, I would go to the Dawin on Soi 4 (i.e. Soi Nana). Simples.

There are plenty of rooms spanning the range of quality all along the length of Sukhumwit Soi 4. That'd be my advice.

Plus it's easy enough to get on the expressway from that area putting you on the fast track to the airport.

agree with Dawin  a very very nice place ,  

if you are after a cheapest but a okay place to sleep   in Patpong

The Pavilion Place  Hotel  2 Road  very close to the action and nice staff ,

Unfortunately there is no action left in Patpong. That area is in it's final death throes and in my opinion isn't worth visiting if you are limited to a single night in BKK

Check out Dynasty Grande. A really nice hotel and room for about 2000 baht and near Nana Plaza ( maybe 300 meters ). They do airport pick ups and drop offs. I sayed there on my first trip trip and had no reason to look for a new hotel on my next trips. A cheaper hotel is Dynasty Inn which is even nearer to Nana Plaza ( less than 100 meters ) but less quality for less money. From Nana it is an easy taxi ride to both Soi Cowboy and Patong although I think Nana is better than both of those put together. Good luck.

PS. There is Dynasty in Pattaya ( Soi 13 ) also a good hotel in my opinion.

Sukhumvit suites is another option. its right next to the Asok BTS and MRT interchange. The new Terminal 21 shopping mall is across the street and Soi Cowboy is a 3 min walk around the corner. girl friendly, fairly new and decently priced. where you choose to stay should depend on where you want to spend your time, Nana or Cowboy.

Cheers,

M

He who dies with the best stories wins!

Sukhumvit suites is another option. its right next to the Asok BTS and MRT interchange. The new Terminal 21 shopping mall is across the street and Soi Cowboy is a 3 min walk around the corner. girl friendly, fairly new and decently priced. where you choose to stay should depend on where you want to spend your time, Nana or Cowboy.

Cheers,

M

Thanks what it the different   between Nana and Cowboy. ?

Nana has beer bars and gogos while Soi cowboy is mainly gogos. Nana is a complex on three levels and has a nightclub across the road and is larger than Soi cowboy. Depending on how long you have you could visit both regardless of which area you decide to stay. Remember that in Bangkok everything officially closes at 2am although it is easy to carry on partying elsewhere. The girls will guide you.

Quality of the talent is higher in Nana. Soi Cowboy almost seems to be turning into a tourist attraction these days what with all the western women wandering through to get their jollies.

Quality of the talent is higher in Nana. Soi Cowboy almost seems to be turning into a tourist attraction these days what with all the western women wandering through to get their jollies.

Then i need a good hotel near Nana

If you want a hotel close to Nana Plaza try the following, all are on Soi Nana.

The Dawin - not cheap but not expensive too. Best of the 3 options IMO.

Heaven@4 - small rooms but very boutiquey. If you like modern style then this is a good option. Cheaper than Dawin.

Woraburi - budget hotel. Rooms are small but good value at the price. A bit of a trek if walking but they have a tuk tuk runs up the Soi.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived