IGNORED

Which provider has the best calling rates within thailand

Hi Guys,

Of the 3 providers which one has the best calling rates to other thai mobile numbers or are they all the same??

i have a 1 2 talk but my mate rekons true is cheaper.

I have android phone and like to get on the net and use facebook or instagram etc so i get internet 400B for 1 Gig

Also which one will be better to call australia on using this 00500 code that i saw in another post

cheers

I don't know about the rates, but DTAC ist the most hassle free option. Your topping-up money expires after two months and not after one or two weeks. And there is not such a big difference anyway (just my guess).

Their fee structure is actually understandable easily, because it's not made by psychopaths.

They are the only ones, who explain all their fees in English completely and not just partially as the others.

And they have hour- and day-rates to use the 3G, which is very convenient, if you don't need internet on your mobile all the time.

Mobile reception is good everywhere. Just in some Isaan areas the 3G doesn't work.

Why not use wifi and download many of the new apps that you can use on Android 4.1--Jellybean.  Jajah,Gobal, and many others use wifi to make calls absolutely free.  Be sure to buy 4G in Thailand.  You are then gauranteed 2G speeds.

thanks for that,

will go into the big C on second rd and central pattaya rd as has been mentioned on other threads

Archived