Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Business for sale are rubbish

badboybilly

Fish and Chips

its all about the oil quality and the absolute correct temp

then the batter has to be good, but that can be a personal preference,

if you get that right just about any fish

tastes good!

Member since Dec 06.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe look outside the box badboy. Do you want bricks & mortar that you will never really own, or an income and something to pass the time?

I look at all the street vendors, selling the same stuff at the same price. What dont they sell? I'm probably wrong but I have never seen a mobile stall selling umbrellas outside bars when its p***ing down at night. Buy for 12b from Bangkok. Who wouldnt give you 100b at midnight when they want to leave with their barfine?

When its not raining sell something else.........C'mon guys. Help us out. What gap in the market have you noticed to put on his stall?

Maybe look outside the box badboy. Do you want bricks & mortar that you will never really own, or an income and something to pass the time?

I look at all the street vendors, selling the same stuff at the same price. What dont they sell? I'm probably wrong but I have never seen a mobile stall selling umbrellas outside bars when its p***ing down at night. Buy for 12b from Bangkok. Who wouldnt give you 100b at midnight when they want to leave with their barfine?

When its not raining sell something else.........C'mon guys. Help us out. What gap in the market have you noticed to put on his stall?

Or super squirters just before Songkran!!!

Or printed T shirts that say "I'm a farmer too. Will you accept 500bht? Some in English, some in Thai. The BG's would love them.

Feck you badboybilly. I'm enjoying this. Might do it myself :Fantastic:

YES you could be my ladyboy,i 'll be the mamasan,we could make a fortune.

Totally agree with your topic. There are no business for sale if it makes a big profit for the investors.

Iss lagune on soi 6 is a nice business, they want 5.5 million for the leasehold and its  200k for a new contract.

The building where spider girl bar is, is up for sale and you could have a long term tennant.  I think it is one of the better location on Soi 6!

Perhaps the OP would enjoy providing fruit slurpies? :GoldenSmile1:  All joking aside, if a guy could make good Ruski grub, his cart would do good business - as long as he did not label his home-style goulash as family gulag. :GoldenSmile1:

Archived