Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

is the recent spam posting attack due to the new server?

bigbill340

Hi all,

I have seen there has been an increase of spam posters on here again and just wondered if it was a result of the new server Laamok has just added?

I urge you all to report these posts as soon as you see them so the MODs can catch them early!!

You can report the post by clicking on the report button at the bottom of the page, just to the left of where the quote button is!

Bill

Yeah I got a PM the other day Bill, one of those African scams asking me to help out laundering millions of dollars. But when I saw it the mods had already put a ban on the sender, so obviously they're picking up fast on these.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Yeah I got a PM the other day Bill, one of those African scams asking me to help out laundering millions of dollars. But when I saw it the mods had already put a ban on the sender, so obviously they're picking up fast on these.

The MODs do an amazing job and seem to handle most of them quickly.

I just hoped that if I put this up here it might help by getting a few more BMs to report them as the MODs can't be everywhere and see everything! I try to do my bit when I see it!

Bill

The MODs do an amazing job and seem to handle most of them quickly.

I just hoped that if I put this up here it might help by getting a few more BMs to report them as the MODs can't be everywhere and see everything! I try to do my bit when I see it!

Bill

Right, good move, I'm sure the mods appreciate you doing so.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Right, good move, I'm sure the mods appreciate you doing so.

To me it's about trying to keep the forum as good as it can be!

I'm sure that most do, but it never hurts to be reminded.

Bil

Archived