IGNORED

Cherrys Restaurant excellent

Had food last night at Cherrys restaurant located on 3rd road and I must say I thought the food & service for the price was great!

I had the lamb shank set meal for 495baht. First came out these 2 different bread rolls and bread sticks with a little dish of chopped up onion and tomato salsa followed by a hot spring roll, then out come a little dish of sorbet. I choose the lamb shank for main and it was superb.... all pollished of with Bananna split & a lovely cup of coffee.

The salad bar was included too. Its a must try!

Yes I went their a couple of times last trip was an excellent feed.

Bear

Cherrys is one of the few places in town that really gets it right.

One of my favorite restaurant.... Excellent feed.

The buffet every Saterday and Wednesday is also great and ad 350Bht very good value .

WOW! WOW!  I walk by it everyday. right by my house.  I see the 350 baht buffet sign, no customers hardly and I always wonder who can eat that much food?  Who would do that? So now I have to starve for 24 hours so I can try it.  In fact I am a little pissed about that..55555

If you walk up from third road, and turn right you can get a very decent pork steak dinner for 69 baht, french fries, toast, salad and steak.!  and massages across the street for 100 baht!

WOW! WOW!  I walk by it everyday. right by my house.  I see the 350 baht buffet sign, no customers hardly and I always wonder who can eat that much food?  Who would do that? So now I have to starve for 24 hours so I can try it.  In fact I am a little pissed about that..55555

If you walk up from third road, and turn right you can get a very decent pork steak dinner for 69 baht, french fries, toast, salad and steak.!  and massages across the street for 100 baht!

No customers? You're just plain wrong. You have to make reservations many times on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The parking lot is always full those days, too, often with cars parked on the street. :( I passed by last night and it was packed at about 7 pm. I've had the buffet a couple times, good value if you feel like a big feed.

Having said that, you're right that it's more pricey than getting some Thai food. Horses for courses. I find their food just ok.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with expatdude, I love the Thai food, but usually get a yearning for a bit of western food once in three weeks.

Have eaten at 18 coins found it very good, but I think I may well venture to Cherrys, probably not a Wednesday or a Saturday. 

• 11 months later...

Been to Cherry’s and taken their “Week Special Gourmet Dinner”.
The fish was certainly no parrot fish, but some kind of farmed freshwater fish, probably tilapia.

Week Special Gourmet Dinner.pdf

Many/most sit in the back of the restaurant so the front may make it look like no one is there.

Cherry's is good  7.5/10

I'm not one for buffets so I order from the menu.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

• 1 month later...

If you like a big meal then you just can`t beat Cherry restaurant on Wednesday and Saturday nights for the international buffet.  399 baht but well worth it for a chance to try so many different foods and makes a nice change for me to be able to eat food like this after my Issan diet.  In high season booking a table is a must or you just won`t be able to get a seat there, low season still busy because it is so good.  I know i can buy four other meals in Pattaya for the same price but for a change it is worth it for me every couple of months and I really look forward to the next time.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Many/most sit in the back of the restaurant so the front may make it look like no one is there.

Cherry's is good  7.5/10

I'm not one for buffets so I order from the menu.

Usually only the big back room is used, not the one at the Third Road side, although you can get in from there.

Last Wed, all three rooms were in use when I arrived around 7.30ish

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daryle

They often pack it out Wed. and Sat. for the buffet at peak times. Reservations are wise for that.

Archived