Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Suggest me a non pro and some hotties please

x_rodman_x

Hi there,

I will be soon on thailand to party my 40th birthday.

In my plan there is a fast stop in pattaya and then to go samet.

After i will go samui 4 days, and pother three in the Ang Thong part.

My plan is to find a girl in samui to join me at the park, and same a girl in pattaya to join me in samet.

Naturally i wonna a girl i have not ta pay barfine and also her 5 days.

Top is someone would like a free holiday.

Naturally before this i like some good mongering.

Could you please PM me some names, number or places for a "travel companion" and also someone i have not to miss during my pat and samui stops as performer??

Thank you all

Hi there,

My plan is to find a girl in samui to join me at the park, and same a girl in pattaya to join me in samet.

Could you please PM me some names, number or places for a "travel companion" and also someone i have not to miss during my pat and samui stops as performer??

Thank you all

That would be appreciated, Flight and pocket money included ???? If Yes.. I am yer man..

I won't even get into answering your Post  - except to say you've posted this in the Public Section where bar girl discussions are against the Forum rules.

I suggest you contact a Mod to get this topic moved, or delete the post yourself, before you start collecting warning points.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

hahahhahaha

u want a girl to stay with  u for free?  Its thailand not disneyland

"u want a girl to stay with  u for free?  Its thailand not disneyland"

He is only 40 and a very handsome man so they will be falling over themselves to take up this offer. 

I would do some online dating. Many non pro girls willing to spend time with you. My2peso

Your dreaming

Wake up

Why is he dreaming. It's not like it isn't possible...

Hi there,

Thank you all

Hit up the dating sites. You're only going to get negative replies from people here (as you can see above).

ThaiFriendly has worked well for me. It's very possible to get a girl without paying, especially if you're promising to take her away.

Actually this is very easy to do if you are 40, actually a handsome man in good physical shape. and you have spent say 6 months to a year in Thailand, somewhere other than pattaya, speak fairly good thai and have broken into the thai local scene where the regular girls hang out. I have a large black book full of gorgeous 20 something girls with regular jobs that just want to hang out and have fun and no money ever expected. That being said I have lived here since 2007. What you are asking for is pretty much impossible for the average tourist.

Just my two cents,

M

He who dies with the best stories wins!

I there to all, sorry if i entered this thread in this Branch.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO MOVE IT TO THE RIGHT BRANCH OR DELETE IT.

PS my request in a Philippines forum got very different answers... i hoped to be able to do in thai the same of there...

• 4 weeks later...

Dating sites are your friend mate. I got a girl to travel around Thailand with me for like 2 months. 

Archived