Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Pizza on the Darkside

Hi guys.

A friend of mine has opened a Pizza Place on Soi Khao Talo in between Tai and Theprasitt.

She used to be a cook at The Golf Club and cooked at Pattaya Pizza.At the moment,they are just takeout although they do have a table or two outside,but there isn't a lot of room.

Good pizza.I have had one,and they are nice.

Hopefully the copy of the menu comes through.

I don't know if they are delivering too far ATM but if you live on the Darkside,give them a go.

Cheers

image.jpg

image.jpg

I plan of exploring the Darkside again next trip.

I have not been there for a couple of trips now.

I'll check it this pizza place in April..thanks for letting us know.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

A little bit easier to read as my iPad kept turning every time I tried to read it upside down.image.jpg

Haha sorry guys.I do my best with the brains I have.

Pizzas 'r' Us have been around a while in Pattaya. Are they made and baked in-store or are they the same franchise arrangement Bobby the bastard had?  ie. Baked on 3rd road, transported to various spots around Pattaya then reheated in a microwave?

Pizzas 'r' Us have been around a while in Pattaya. Are they made and baked in-store or are they the same franchise arrangement Bobby the bastard had?  ie. Baked on 3rd road, transported to various spots around Pattaya then reheated in a microwave?

They are baked on sight,and in no way affiliated with Bobby the Bastard?

Lol.They have been open for a couple of moths,I guess he Didnt trademark the name.lol.

They are baked on sight,and in no way affiliated with Bobby the Bastard?

Lol.They have been open for a couple of moths,I guess he Didnt trademark the name.lol.

Good to know Bobby isn't involved and the pizzas are baked fresh but those menus have been doing the rounds for years. It's certainly not a new enterprise.

If you are trying to promote your friends business it might be wise to mention that Soi Khao Talo is across the Sukhumvit Rd. Not between Threpprisit and Pattaya Tai !

If you are trying to promote your friends business it might be wise to mention that Soi Khao Talo is across the Sukhumvit Rd. Not between Threpprisit and Pattaya Tai !

It's on the Darkside in between those two roads.Anyone that knows anything about Pattaya knows exactly where I am talking about.Dude please....enough out of you.

I just texted my friend,she knows nothing of Bobby the bastard,perry the prick or Davie the dirtbag.They had those printed up,with .....shock horror their phone numbers on them.

And mate,The Darkside is on the opposite side of Suhkumvit Road.The country goes East from there till it hits Loas,or Cambodia.

image.jpg

I just texted my friend,she knows nothing of Bobby the bastard,perry the prick or Davie the dirtbag.

Perry the Prick....I heard real bad stuff about him...Many say he's a real dick.

Davie the dirtbag is just misunderstood I think...once you get to know him he's a real nice guy.

PS I understood the location just fine when you described it the first time and will check it out next trip.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

It's on the Darkside in between those two roads.Anyone that knows anything about Pattaya knows exactly where I am talking about.Dude please....enough out of you.

I just texted my friend,she knows nothing of Bobby the bastard,perry the prick or Davie the dirtbag.They had those printed up,with .....shock horror their phone numbers on them.

And mate,The Darkside is on the opposite side of Suhkumvit Road.The country goes East from there till it hits Loas,or Cambodia.

Note this post is from 2007 !!!

idle44mins

Advanced Member

•  

Posted 2007-04-02 16:46:41

Pizza 'r Us? Is that the joint on Soi Khao Talo?

Nothing to complain regarding the product they sell, but:

- I phoned them and they answered the phone: "Door2Door, good evening....uhh.....Pizza 'r Us, hello"

Hardly "new" is it? I'm aware of the Darkside, I have a home there. Khao Talo is on the Darkside, Thepprasit and Pattaya Tai most certainly are not! Anyone who knows anything about Pattaya knows that!

I'm amazed a "new" pizza place has reviews 6 years old and their menus remain unchanged but, you know more than I, except geography and how to spell Laos.

Note this post is from 2007 !!!

idle44mins

Advanced Member

Posted 2007-04-02 16:46:41

Pizza 'r Us? Is that the joint on Soi Khao Talo?

Nothing to complain regarding the product they sell, but:

- I phoned them and they answered the phone: "Door2Door, good evening....uhh.....Pizza 'r Us, hello"

Hardly "new" is it? I'm aware of the Darkside, I have a home there. Khao Talo is on the Darkside, Thepprasit and Pattaya Tai most certainly are not! Anyone who knows anything about Pattaya knows that!

I'm amazed a "new" pizza place has reviews 6 years old and their menus remain unchanged but, you know more than I, except geography and how to spell Laos.

It's in between the two roads,but its on the Darkside.I said,its in between Threpasiit and Thai,and the heading says Pizza on The Darkside.

Don't know anything else about The Thai Visa thread.No clue.They set it up,maybe your thinking of another place.I don't know.Mate I don't know what you think.

Why don't you go down there,buy a pizza and give us a review.Why don't you go down and talk to her,I will tell her you're comin,just use your Addicts name ok?I will send them an email and they can explain the whole fuckin thing for you if its gonna make you happy.

But now I just realize you are the dickhead from the other thread about your good girl.

Please don't post on this thread anymore.Your doing my fuckin melon in.

Congrats on your house,your good girl and everything else you have,your a real fuckin champ.Your the bestest.Please just leave this thread alone.Go and talk to them,they are waiting for you.

Perry the Prick....I heard real bad stuff about him...Many say he's a real dick.

Davie the dirtbag is just misunderstood I think...once you get to know him he's a real nice guy.

PS I understood the location just fine when you described it the first time and will check it out next trip.

Thank you.Who knew pizza was so difficult to explain.BTW,new thread started.I know you have some.Look for it.

It's in between the two roads,but its on the Darkside.I said,its in between Threpasiit and Thai,and the heading says Pizza on The Darkside.

Don't know anything else about The Thai Visa thread.No clue.They set it up,maybe our thinking of another place.I don't know.

Why don't you go down there,buy a pizza and give us a review.

But now I just realize you are the dickhead from the other thread about your good girl.

Please don't post on this thread anymore.Your doing my fuckin melon in.

Congrats on your house and everything else you have,your a real fuckin champ.Your the bestest.Please just leave this thread alone.

It's not in between Theprasit and Tai, It's OPPOSITE them, got it? And it's been there years in the same place. The franchise manager is (or was) Steve Watson, whom I know. How long have you lived in Pattaya and what else would you like to know?

It's not in between Theprasit and Tai, It's OPPOSITE them, got it? And it's been there years in the same place. The franchise manager is (or was) Steve Watson, whom I know. How long have you lived in Pattaya and what else would you like to know?

Its in between them on the opposite side on Suhkumvit.Why is that so difficult for you.Go down and see them and let us know.Dont know who Steve Watson is or was.Maybe he was the last guy in there,I don't know.maybe hes the king of fuckin England.She signed a lease in November.Wanna know anything about it go and see her.And tell her who you are and she will clarify everything for you.Im done with you.

Anyways,what I thought was a good deed,has turned a little sour on my part.Please anyone reading this,head down and try the pizza and let us know how it went.

Don't let these last few posts be a gauge of what might be possibly good Pizza.

She is doing about 15 pizzas a day right now,and would love to see more fly out the door.

Cheers

Its in between them on the opposite side on Suhkumvit.Why is that so difficult for you.Go down and see them and let us know.Dont know who Steve Watson is or was.Maybe he was the last guy in there,I don't know.maybe hes the king of fuckin England.She signed a lease in November.Wanna know anything about it go and see her.And tell her who you are and she will clarify everything for you.Im done with you.

Sorry for clarifying where it it is for you, it's obviously a contentious issue for you to be undermined. 

I used to love the pizzas at Pattaya Pizza (Soi Buakhao) until their chef quit last year.  Then, a real let-down.  If this lady is that chef then I expect when I try them they will be damn good.  And the location is only about 10 minutes from my home on the Darkside.  They made the absolutely BEST pepperoni pizzas (with extra cheese even better) I've had since living in northern NJ in a predominantly Italian neighborhood.

And knock off the gratuituous flaming of each other; read the membership rules!

I used to love the pizzas at Pattaya Pizza (Soi Buakhao) until their chef quit last year.  Then, a real let-down.  If this lady is that chef then I expect when I try them they will be damn good.  And the location is only about 10 minutes from my home on the Darkside.  They made the absolutely BEST pepperoni pizzas (with extra cheese even better) I've had since living in northern NJ in a predominantly Italian neighborhood.

Yes mate,it is the same lady.Her name is Suni..hope you have a good pizza.Let us know.

• 3 months later...

Is it closed now? Couldnt find it. What about Zucco pizza, is it good? And where else for pizza on dark side? Thanks.

Is it closed now? Couldnt find it. What about Zucco pizza, is it good? And where else for pizza on dark side? Thanks.

She arrived here last week,and I asked her how it is going and she said awesome.still open.

Her boyfriend is a good friend of mine,she has been by our house for a cook cook.Man,that woman can cook.

102 Posts then banned.  He had it coming.  I like it.

Have you ever seen anything like that fucking guy.Arguing about if some thing is in the middle of something.

Like to meet him one day.Have a little chat.

Archived