Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sony PS4

PepeLePew

Any one else excited? I'm a big PS fan. I think the PS3 is the best bit of home tech ever. I use mine mainly for movies. One in the living room, one in the bedroom. Both linked to my PC via the wifi network I can watch my movie collection by streaming or downloading. BBCi player, itv and C4 player, netflix etc etc all available plus more. Ditto my music and photo collections. Built in blu ray player, constant updates, when I bought it 3D was in its infancy. One day I got an update and boom, I had a 3D DVD player.

That's not even mentioning games. I was a big COD fan but hardly ever play games now. Watch Dogs due for release on the PS4 looks interesting though.

If the PS4 is half as good as promised we are in for a treat.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Will be interesting to see the true power of it, sadly everything that has been shown so far is all run off high end PC's.

Posted Image

i am with u pepe, love my ps3 cannot wait for the ps4 !

There are 2 groups when it comes gaming consoles.

Playstation guys or Xbox guys.

I'm in the Xbox camp myself...then again I don't play games much any more but I am looking forward to The Walking Dead game to finally gettin released in Australia...stupid ratings guys slowing down the release in Australia!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

im more excited about all the thai girls im going to shag in 2015 than the release of this 

i still haven't unlocked my maps on GTA San Andreas on the PS2.

sorry pepe ill stop with my thread fuck now :)

although if there is a good UFC game i might buy one just for that

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

I have every ps console they came out with so far . I liked them when I was younger

I'm not sure if I am going to get a ps4 . Just no time for games anymore .

Maybe maybe not

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Deuces - As far as I know the PS4 will be built with high end PC architecture inc 8Gbs of DDR5 ram so the previews should port over pretty much exactly. Their isn't a console to touch it and no way you could spec a decent PC for the cost of a console either. Best of both?

Nak - Oh there are lots of things I'm 'more' excited about, but the PS4 is the bit of tech that is making me rub my hands in anticipation at the moment. Closely followed by 4k!

999 - Xbox booo hisss 55. Hate them. No Blu Ray as standard, have to pay for online access! Will be interesting to see what MS bring out in competition though.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I'm excited as well.

I've been gaming since the late 70's so no reason why I should stop now.

I have a PS3 and am looking forward to the PS4. No rush though, I'm waiting for GTA V later this year.

To me it's always about the latest and most powerful gaming system.

Poor Nintendo, the Wii U was dead on arrival, probably the death knell of the once great gaming company.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

• 3 weeks later...

PS4 is expensive, I think that i prefer a few more ST in my next trip than a sony ps4  :wink:

I'm hoping to get both!

RULES

1NQq.gif

Deuces - As far as I know the PS4 will be built with high end PC architecture inc 8Gbs of DDR5 ram so the previews should port over pretty much exactly. Their isn't a console to touch it and no way you could spec a decent PC for the cost of a console either. Best of both?

I hope it is a good as what they were showing but I doubt it unless they were not straining the PC they used.

It has a cpu+gpu(APU) combo that is used in laptops these days, It doesn't match my 3 yr old CPU  and 2 Year old GPU. So its already outdated on that front, before a console even hit stores its 6 months old in tech and goes down faster every 3 months. So yea on the day its released I could probably build a computer for 500 bucks that has the same stats.

Downside of PC's these days is developers port from ps and xbox to PC and they just plain suck because PC is more complicated not just push 8 buttons.

Some of the new games they are showing are going to be great looking forward to this coming out for sure.

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

For those people who are saying they are Xbox fans in the endless Xbox vs PS debate... The Creative Director at Microsoft Game Studios posted a few interesting tweets today that add some sort of weight to the omnipresent rumours about the new Xbox requiring an internet connection at all times in order to run an app or play a game.

OEY5yp8.jpg

jF1Mjq5MZmVHd.png

I can't imagine they'd be stupid enough to make it online only and lose sales in all the areas with ropey internet service, on the flip-side perhaps they feel they will make those loses back in their cut of games sales by forcing you into terrible DRM.

edit: posted the first tweet pic twice by mistake

My PS3 just died and I had to buy a new one so not too happy with them at the moment. The launch systems always have the most problems so better to wait.

Playstation v xbox i have never been remotely interested but my son is addicted to gaming and in his words. Microsoft can go fuck themselves Dad. If i buy a console and a game i shouldn't have to pay extra to use them. 

He is pretty excited about the ps4 and already has hit me up for it as a christmas present. 

lol PS is better than xbox because it has bluray and free internetz!!!!11111

I thought both where games consoles rather than devices to watch movies on. 

As for free internet, you can get xbox live for as cheap as £27 fs whats that like £0,52 a week lol 

Xbox £0.52 per week

20 pack fags £8?

1 pint £3?

Or to make it more simpler 1 barfine of 300bt is about £6, that's roughly 6 weeks of xbox live payments. 5 Barfines is basically how much it costs for xbox live lol

Then you have the fact that xbox live has never been hacked once never mind twice  like playstation as.

The rumours about "always online" are exactly that, microsoft has already came out and rubbished them. Yes they probably are looking into the idea but as no official details have been released it can hardly be picked up as fact. Judging by the reaction, it'll probably be a non starter anyway.

Archived