IGNORED

PA used for this sort of thing?

thornhill

Got this private msg, not sure if other bm's are so lucky..

Reason for posting because, yesterday heard one of my distant relatives, well educated, fell for Nigerian scam

Hello dear

[email protected] :

I apologize for my intruding into your privacy, but I would want you to please find patient, forgiveness in your heart and comparison on me as you read this mail, because life has made me to go out of my way to contact you after much prayers believing that you will be of some assistance to me, My name is Miss Itai Joyce Ofeose, I am 20 years old girl from Sierra Leone. I am writing you to request you to be my Trustee and to Manage the fund which I inherited from my late father Dr. Itai, he was poisoned by his business associates while on a business trip with my mother and my plan is to continue and complete my education in any country which was disrupted as a result of their death. Please let me know your opinion regarding this offer so that I can detail you accordingly to enable you have access to the fund deposited with a security firm as family valuables and receive it in your account for investment while I continue my education under your care with hope that you will not disappoint me. I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as your commission for helping me to receive the fund in a safe account. I am waiting to hear from you.

Best regard,

Miss Itai Ofeose,

PLEASE MAKE ALL REPLIES TO:--

[email protected]

Yeah, It's a scam. I have won a million pounds in the free lottery 3 times in the last 2 years. LOL. 

Pretty sure most people he are used to scam's mate happens every day in patts.

Might want to remove the email address too.

Posted Image

it's a scam mate, i got the same email last year, i actually tested it by replying a few times, don't know if you've seen the photo of her, but she's a stunner to make your balls tingle and fall for her, then send your money.....don't even think about helping, it's a scam.....test it if you want to, send an email, then you will read into their replies.....the last scam email i got from Russia i said i'd get a private investigator and hunt them down and report them to the authorities

Spam only mate.

Report it to the Mods and get them banned ASAP.

I've had the odd PM like this and the powers that be are quick to remove them.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Spam only mate.

Report it to the Mods and get them banned ASAP.

Done... Should have thought about that myself, thanks

Might want to remove the email address too.

Wouldn't trouble me much if some spam bots harvest the address and flood the mailbox with guess what, more such 'offers' :-)

Lol

This is an obvious scam. Please report PMs like this and we will deal with it ASAP.

thornhill please let us know the name of this BM so that we can ban them.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Bla bla bla ...

Member has been banned.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Yeah, It's a scam. I have won a million pounds in the free lottery 3 times in the last 2 years. LOL. 

Then you should get together with the OP and use your good luck to help the poor girl

it's a scam mate, i got the same email last year, i actually tested it by replying a few times, don't know if you've seen the photo of her, but she's a stunner to make your balls tingle and fall for her, then send your money.....don't even think about helping, it's a scam.....test it if you want to, send an email, then you will read into their replies.....the last scam email i got from Russia i said i'd get a private investigator and hunt them down and report them to the authorities

Hahaha I also do this shit every so often, it's called "baiting". There is a website set up for batters, some sort of vigilante that takes up the scammers time and effort convincing them they have got a catch. These type of scams are known as 419's.

Some very funny stories to be read (www.419eater.com)

EDIT: Some of the better ones have actually got the scammer to fly half way across the world to meet them to compete a "transaction", telling them that all of their travel costs will be reimbursed upon arrival. They filmed one where they told them he had been baited and this Nigerian dude just jumps up and legs it haha.

Can't believe anyone still falls for it

MIKE

Archived