Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Translation a PDF Thai contract

devee8

I have 5 bullet points which are part of a builders contract and I would like to have them translated but unfortunately I can not cut and paste them into a translation site it as they are only in a PDF document, Can anybody suggest how I can translate the 5 points ? I know I could take them to a translator but I was more looking for a free solution :GoldenSmile1:

If they are important points, you may find a free translation to be rather expensive in the end.

It amazes me how many people here when responding to a translation request simply copy and paste into Google translate. We should all know just how crappy that is by now.

If you really want to get advice here, you could open the pdf and highlight the relevant points, take a screenshot and post as a JPEG.

At least then you would restrict replies to those that can read Thai and so may be more useful.

Chasing girls can be expensive

But it's more expensive if you catch one

If you are talking about a legal document get it translated by a lawyer or legal adviser then the translation notarized.

You can then sue if they fuck up.

Sunbelt Asia offer this service.

If you get it free and they get it wrong you are pretty much stuffed.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I have 5 bullet points which are part of a builders contract and I would like to have them translated but unfortunately I can not cut and paste them into a translation site it as they are only in a PDF document, Can anybody suggest how I can translate the 5 points ? I know I could take them to a translator but I was more looking for a free solution :GoldenSmile1:

As Brits say I am not that rich to buy cheap stuff. You should not base an important contract on free solution. Get a damn good translation to avoid later trouble. Even one single mistake can cost you big.

use  last posters solution then translate back into english that will tell you how useful google translate is , even the simplest phrases can result in gibberish

True, since its a contract, better get a lawyer to translate and make things 'official', so that there is no mistake and the guy is responsible of his translation. Good luck.

pop round the local school,plenty people there read thai/english

teacher ect

i have done that in the past,got me out a few jams too

dam that teacher was hot too,lol

well up to you ,as they say ,but if you are investing a lot of baht,then get

several people to translate it,see if all come out the same

i use the girls in the hotel too,do my translations,write thai stuff for me,

so get around better,some of them were hot too

got love thai ladys,well put together

good luck

Archived