IGNORED

Foodie advise wanted

Crocket

Hi guys its the wife here i have been allowed to use his forum ........... We will be returning to the land of smiles in April can you recommend some good Thai restaurants buffet style, service in pattaya.

He picks they girlie bars, I pick the restaurants, don't let me get it wrong.

By the way soi 7 rocks, is the happy medium.

Cheers fellas

The understanding Missus.

XXXXXX

Soi Phettrakun has a very nice Thai seafood buffet. It has a dome shape ‘roof’ and is next to the Tamnan khon Isan Pub and also close to the Hollywood disco.

By the way between this restaurant and the disco are a number of these small open air Thai restaurants where you can sit, eat and drink with your friends. Very nice atmosphere.

Another other one is on Sukhumvith Road. Go to S.R. via Pattaya Klang and continue to the end, turn to the right and after 150 m you will see this place on the left. No idea about the name.

There’s another good one near Pattaya Nua. Buffet is 69 baht but do not know the name of the street.

Hi

Half a man.

Been down that area once before looking for Shela Bar never found it, now will look for the Isan pub

Cheers

My friend

Hi

Half a man.

Been down that area once before looking for Shela Bar never found it, now will look for the Isan pub

Cheers

My friend

Long gone mate....

Second Rd you have the buffet Lek hotel by the pool..Across the street is another copy buffet also with a Pool setting near soi 11...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Cherry's on third road has a very nice Thai/farang food buffet every Saterday and Wednesday .

Hi

Half a man.

Cheers

My friend

The Shela Pub has moved. The old pub has been converted to a pool center (as far as I could see). The Tamnan Khon Isan Pub (soi Ar / Pettrakhun)  is more or less ‘out’. A better place would be ‘Tamnan Cho’ (hopefully correctly spelled). The latter is on Third Road almost next to the Hard Tien fish restaurant.

Have fun !

if you want a good steak you can miss Beefeater

try sampan for buffet 169bt cook your own on the table have food ready if you dont want to do it first right down 2nd rd after big C half way down

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived