Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

pa problems?

sunnycoastguy

Is anyone else having problems with the forum??? I recive the emails from the topics i follow,but cant see the updates on the forum??

and when i go to the 'view new content' it hasnt changed in day??

HELPPPPPPPP its killing me :LOL2:

My recent experience: pa runs sluggishly or not at all. It might be the pa server being overwhelmed. But it's more likely the Australian government slowing us down because we're accessing a site they don't approve of. (Just kidding - I'm sure they aren't doing that - yet!).

yep i have exactly the same problem !

The last week or so the pages haven't been refreshing automaticle all you need to do when you bring up each page is right click on the page and hit refresh. this could be to do with the server upgrade thats being performed and may not be a permanint issue. just my guess any way.

The last week or so the pages haven't been refreshing automaticle all you need to do when you bring up each page is right click on the page and hit refresh. this could be to do with the server upgrade thats being performed and may not be a permanint issue. just my guess any way.

yes that is correct. Once its all sorted we should be fine AND a lot faster.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

My recent experience: pa runs sluggishly or not at all. It might be the pa server being overwhelmed. But it's more likely the Australian government slowing us down because we're accessing a site they don't approve of. (Just kidding - I'm sure they aren't doing that - yet!).

But they might be,who knows. :GoldenSmile1:

Robw

Yes ive had the same problem,have to keep refreshing page ,I thought there was something wrong with my computer lol

Laamok posted that it might be that you have your settings wrong on your search options! make sure that it is on 'past 24 hours'

Bill

I save all useful info on my comp just in case I have problems to access PA during my stay in Pattaya.

So far I had very few problems with website. Sometimes loading the page, other times double posts...

Archived