IGNORED

BM cannot post - Mod help

dimmie

message from BM geezerrb (http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/user/57365-geezerrb/)

"I am trying to get help since downloading a countdown clock linked from
a post, I now cannot post anything on PA, Can anyone help

No error message just every time I try to post it is accepted and
appears as a post then disappears.Can you link me to a moderator to try
and resolve."

Who said that?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I am checking again if I can post.

Confirmed!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

There have been a few issues again over the last couple of days, I've had a PM vanish after posting it and at the moment you can't add Countdown Clocks again.  Yesterday I received a message from a BM via FB because he couldn't log in at all, PA just kept 'reloading'.

I'm sure it's all being looked at but things have been really messy recently.  Nothing like writing a TR entry for an hour or so then having the ERROR message appear when you try to post it. :GoldenSmile1:

Until everything's sorted out, all you can do is try and try again, and pray there aren't any more upgrades planned for a while.....

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

One of many technical issues.

On IE8 I still can't sign out and when I refresh View New Content it's frozen in time!

Ok on Chrome apart from the occasional error 500

We have had a lot of issues of late due to the success of the forum. Bryan has purchased another server. There may be a few teething troubles as it is added to the system. Hopefully they'll all be resolved soon.

RULES

1NQq.gif

One of many technical issues.

On IE8 I still can't sign out and when I refresh View New Content it's frozen in time!

IE8 - is there a sentimental attachment?   :hello09:

• 2 weeks later...

Any issues with the countdown clocks? I wanted to update my next trip date and now it won't let me put a clock on ?

Always had a CC but this time it won't.

Any issues with the countdown clocks? I wanted to update my next trip date and now it won't let me put a clock on ?

Always had a CC but this time it won't.

Every cloud has a silver lining they say.   :GoldenSmile1:

Archived